(17)*

"ishaaniii aaj ghar par koi nahi hai toh der tak aaiyo, mai papa ke sath aaj ek deal ke liye jaa rha hu aur nischay bhai 'date' par gaye hue hai as you know" abhishek put extra emphasis on the word date.
Soon the brother sister duo burst out laughing 

"Ishaana terko unki shakal dekhni chahiye thi!!! subah se pure kamre ka kabadkhana bna rakha tha! kam se kam 30 bar kapde change kare honge unhone! dekh rhi hai abhi toh bhabi aayi bhi nahi hai tab yeh halat ha"
Ishaani was laughing holding her stomach at the thought of even imagining his 'oh-so-cool' brother acting like a teenager going to his first ever date.

"aaj jab aayengee toh puchengee kya huaa" they hi-fived each other. They were seriously loving  to tease Nischay, afterall it's not a daily thing to get their mr. grumpy malhan act like an anxious school boy. 

he may have won over countless gangs, but when it comes to love our poor nischay is as innocent as a goat.

"chal fir jaa ab late hojayegi!" abhishek leaned back on the seat checking his phone for the nth time now

"thik hai bhaiyaa mai bhi aaj waise bhi late hojaungi collage mai aaj fest hai! " she waved at him and proceeded to head inside the campus

~

"SERIOUSLY MA'AM! YOU WANT ME TO WAER THIS?!?" Ishaani stood up from her seat in a jerk, startling her makeup artist

"dekho ishaani as I said the concept is bold toh dress has to be bold as well!" Mrs. Fernandez stated calmly as she didn't just give her a piece of cloth that barely managed to hide the private parts and called it a 'dress'

"ishaani please we can't change it at the last moment now.. ek baar pehen kar dekh you will definitely like it" she pleaded and left to check on other students, while ishaani just stood their with a disgusted and disapproving look on her face

"might as well tell me now to wear anything huh? its a motherfucking college fest!! kotha thodi hai?!? i swear to god i already feel naked just by seeing this dress" Ishaani mumbled to herself

~

*warning a really poorly written dance scene ahead lekin ab yahan tak aa hi gaye ho toh padh hi lo, aur play the song in the media ephects ki liye*

"so next coming with their sizzling performance is Mr. Ajey Nagar and Miss Ishaani Malhan from our very own architecture department" the host announced finally after the never ending speech of the head professor ended.
Ishaani was biting her nails first by nervousness and second she was anxious about her looks, you are absolutely wrong if you think its because of the students! no she doesn't care about anyone's opinion in the college and could go around wearing this negligible piece of clothing all day....

but strangely she wanted to know how would Ajey react on seeing her in this attire...
nowdays everytime she does something her mind automatically thinks of 'how would Ajey react here? what would Ajey do?' its always just Ajey Ajey and Ajey.

she didn't get to meet him since morning- thanks to their costume, makeup and dressing shit,
His entry was from the other side of the stage so he didn't get to visit her either

Taking a final breath she waited for the applauses to stop as the light dimmed, and "senorita by shawn mendes" started playing.

She gazed across the lacquered wooden tiles and, with a sudden burst of courage that she hadn't known she possessed, stepped onto the dance floor.

'back to the hotel there's somethings that never change...' 
The opening line of their dance, Ishaani's hands from her neck travelled to her open hairs which she pulled back and smirked, a little bend to compliment her curves, and yup she could see all the boys already drooling on her.
Every jerk of her waist, every flick of her hair, every beat of her feet, ever shrug of her shoulder shouted just one word 'perfection'
Her solo dance was a little touchy-touchy further for the next 10 seconds and she graced it with her exceptional and chill body moves, even though it was a little uncomfortable for her but the 'bold' expressions never left her face.