Unforgivable

Dahlia's POV

After Mason walked out, I had calmed myself down. God what I would do without him? He is my rock... My everything, but not knowing what's going with my sister was killing me... I needed answers and I was going to get them. I needed some family support and the only ones close to that was Jonah he's like my big brother and Valerie a don't take no shit kinda sister. I grabbed my cell and dialed his number.

"Hello?" His strong husky voice said through the receiver. He was six two with a bulked up frame he was our protector when we lived rogue. Hearing him made me miss him even more I felt the lump in my throat.

"Jonah..." I choked out.

"Lia? Baby girl is that you?" He asked with concern in his tone. I could hear commotion in the background he was at work.

"Yes it's me!... Jonah I need you... Something terrible has happened and I need you. I... I can't do this alone" I cried unable to control my emotions.

"Lia... What the fuck is going on you're scaring me" he said I could tell the noise way dying down.

"It's Lex... Jonah she's in a coma... She was attacked and now she's in a coma... What am I going to do? I can't lose her Jo... You and Val are my only other family and I need you" I sob hysterically while Jonah let out a growl.

"Who the fuck did this?" He growled.

"I have no idea, I just found out, my mate is talking to his brother to find out what's going on. I wish I knew, but I don't know nothing" I whispered.

"I'm sorry sweetie... I didn't mean to upset you more... Give me the address and I will there as soon as I can. You be strong until I get there okay?" His tone soften a little. I smiled a bit because Jonah can't control his temper when he's upset. I quickly gave him the directions and asked if he wanted to stay with us but he refused. He said he'll stay at a hotel. After I disconnected the call Mason walked in the room.

"Hey babe, you feeling a little better?" He questioned sitting beside me as I cuddled up to him laying my head on his lap. He ran his finger through my hair soothingly. I moaned at the feeling because I'm always thinking naughty things when he has his hands on me.

"I called my sisters best friend he's like my brother. He's on his way here from NY" I said looking up at him. He pulled me up do that I was straddling his lap. He laid his head on the headboard of the bed. He was just to handsome for words and he all mine. I brought my lips to his he kissed me back then pulled away. He looked like he was having a had time with he wanted to say.

"Baby, I love you you know that right?" I nodded. "And I'd do anything to protect you?" again I nodded not knowing where he was going with this. "I would always choose my mate over anything because that's what we're destined to do. We protect our other half" he said. I was a little confused at why he was telling me this.

"Mase... I don't understand" I said looking into his grey eyes. "We make mistakes and sometimes they can be wrong ones, but in the heat of the moment the first time when you see your mate" I shook my head getting off his lap so that I was standing... why he was telling me this.

"What does that have to do with anything Mason... Just say what your trying to say without trying to sugar coat it" I said in a harsh tone.

"Alexa was taken by the man that was looking for you and her years ago... He beat and tortured for her to give up your location but she didn't... Nate found where she was... being held captive with your mother" I gasped shaking my head this was a mistake it had to be my mother was dead I know she is because I know that no mother would leave her young children to live in this world alone.