Prolouge

This is only a fanfiction made with imagination, hate comments won't be taken seriously or will be removed. I don't own some of the characters here except for the children. My stories are flawed and so are the characters.

This story is only for sasuhina fans. Stay away if you aren't. Thank you.
____________________________________________

00 - Introduction

Hoshi, the youngest girl in the Uchiha family got curious about the rolled papers in his father's office, they're forbidden to touch it but her curiosity led her as she started opening and taking a peak.

"Hoshi, don't let your curiosity drive your own body, you're not supposed to touch that.." Hasuke, the oldest son in their family came to warn hoshi. Hoshi stopped and pouted instead

Right, she's old enough to understand, and old enough to follow.

"Right.. sorry brother, I was just tempted the scrolls we're shining and it's like calling me.. but I'm probably just hallucinating! I'm sorry" Hoshi smiled and apologized, Hasuke nodded and pursed his lips.

"It's fine. Just go get Hanaji, she's probably cooking for herself again" Hanaji is their oldest sister, you could say she's the most troublesome one.

"Okay!" Hoshi said and walked to the kitchen to see her sister "Sister hanaji!!" Hoshi shouted which made hanaji look at her, raising her brows.

"What do you want Hoshi? I'm busy." Busy cooking for herself.

"I don't know what is like being a jonnin but as a chunnin aren't you suppose to be busy doing some missions?" Hanaji didn't mind her sister's response and just minded her own business, like how she's expected to do.

"You studied in academy, you should know that hoshi." Hanaji said and swiftly looked at her, but her gaze went back to her dish after a moment. "Academy emphasizes that jonnin's are the most busiest except the hokage.. and it also said that they have the hardest missions" Hoshi recalled.

"Yes, and what missions do we have now?" Hanaji asked again

"Low class missions..?" Hoshi hesitated

"It states that jonnin's are needed for hardest missions, that means if we only have low class missions, we're clearly not needed. Gennin's and Chunnin's like you will handle it" Hanaji explained,

Hanaji just pursed her lips after explaining, her looks was from hinata, soft features but her eyebrows was not so thick but thicker than her other siblings. She's kind but sarcastic, she's smart but a snob, she's basically sasuke but physically hinata.

Hasuke is pretty timid and soft but he is showing cool and tough personality. I could say he got his personality from his mom hinata but his pride is from his dad sasuke, He looks pretty much like sasuke acts like him but has byakugan.

Hoshi, She is timid and shy girl but is always strict to others. She only follow her siblings, same as Hasuke she also got her pride from sasuke and everything was from hinata. She also have byakusharingan that she can turn off and turn it into black glistering eyes. She look like hinata but her hair was from sasuke

**

514 words
Edited

AMIERXstories - sasuhina