31.

Ananya was sinking and Devan and dragon were looking at her in horror.

Suddenly, water started glowing, high tides  started rising, thunder roared. A very high tide came and a sound came to be heard. Devan looked at each other in confusion then realised it was a neigh. They looked at the source of voice.

Then there we go!

A horse came there.

But something was different as as the horse was running on the water. Then they noticed that the body of that horse was glowing. They were shocked while our dragon (dragon: urghhh 🤬 Me: ok ok sorry!)

i-i mean Ananya 's Dragon was smiling knowing what would happen next.

They looked closely at horse and due to their super strength, they noticed that this horse is not normal because...

It was...

THE WATER HORSE!

It looked down at water as it could look through it. Suddenly, it's body stopped glowing and it got dissolve in water.  Debu and Vivan looked here and there searching for that wonderful creature.  Vivan looked at dragon who was still smiling.

V: kya hua dragon ji?? Aap ese kyu hs rhe ho jese abhi abhi apne kisi ka popat hote hue dekha ho???🤨

Hearing him, debu also looked at them.

Dr: arghhhhh... 😂✌️

Dragon made a face like it was making fun of Devan.

They gave it a weird expression. It then signalled them to look in the water. The water horse was swimming towards Ananya.