5.

Debu, Vivan and Ananya had came to Bharat nagar. Vivan was playing with his paltan. Debu was helping Karuna ji while Ananya was in deep thoughts.
After helping her, he came towards Ananya and noticed that she was not mentally present there.

D: hmm...

He came closer to her and kissed below her ear. She came back to her senses.

D:kya hua Anu? kya soch rhi ho?

A: kuch nhi.

D: he bhagwan! Jab bhi pucho kuch nhi! Kuch nhi! Kuch nhi! Iske alawa koi jawab h madam?

A: shut up dabbu.

D: Dabbu?! Tumne to mujhe dabbu bolna band kar diya tha?

A:kyu tumhe pasand nhi h?

D: are nhi Anu aisa nhi h. Mujhe pasand h jab tum mujhe Dabbu bolti ho.

Saying this he came more closer to her. He pulled her towards himself and pinned her on bed. He kissed her neck roughly. Her hands took their place at his neck. He started sucking and licking her neck. She started groaning.

Their make out session was interrupted by screams. Everyone was calling balveer.
They went outside and shocked to see the sight in front of them. Vivan also came there asked Dev about that.

There were some people who were wearing armors. They were beating Bharat nagar citizens. They were on Lynx ( a type of wild cats).
Their leader came and stood in front of Ananya. She/he then removed her/his mask. Ananya shocked to see that person. She never expected to see that person again. That person who destroyed her life snatched her everything from her.

Her Dad....

Debu and vivan were looking at her in confusion. But one thing was clear to them that what was happening was not good thing.
Only one word name from her mouth.

A: Namaari.

N: sun kar khushi hui ki mujhe bhuli nhi ho tum.

A: tumhe kaise bhul skti hu.

N: main yaha vo lene aayi hu. Mujhe vo dedo. Varna mujhe aur tarike bhi pata h.

A: sapne me bhi nhi.

N: to phir yahi sahi.

She pulled out her two swords.