6.

Debu and Vivan were in shock didn't know what to do.

A:thik h.

Saying this she also pulled out her dragon sword.

Imagine Ananya in her place.

It was a whip sword. Just u can see change that handle pe bus flames ki jagah dragon h.

And there started a very big fight between Ananya and Namaari. Then Ananya did a high jump kick due to which Namaari's sword fell from her hand. Ananya came towards her with her dragon sword in her hand. Namaari moved backwards. Ananya stopped 1 feet away from her.

A: student chahe kitni bhi practice karle apne teacher ko nhi hara skta. Tumhe kya laga ki meri thodi tricks sikhne se mujhe hara dogi?

N: tumhe harane ke liye mujhe nayi chale sikhne ki jarurat nhi.

Saying this she whistled and her lynx came running towards her and she sat on it. But before leaving she looked back at Ananya and said....

N: main vapas aaungi.

Ananya looked at her with expressionless face. After her departure, They went to Veer lok with devkiji.

Veer lok.....

Everyone was standing there, waiting for Ananya to speak and tell them about all this.

Devkiji: Namaari yaha kyu aayi thi?

Everyone except Ananya looked at her in confusion.

V: mom aap janti h unhe?

Devkiji: Vivan tumhare pita ke char bhai the. Unme se sabse bade bhai yani tumhare vuncle-..

D: hein? Vuncle? Aunty kahi aap uncle to nhi kahna chahti h?

Devkiji: ha ha vahi maine vahi to kaha.

D: abab... Ha ha aap aage bataiye.

Devkiji: tumhare uncle ki ek beti thi usi ka naam h Namaari.

Everyone shocked. They didn't know that Ananya was fighting with her cousin. They looked at her.

Devki: Ananya ab sach sach batao ki ye sab akhir kya ho rha h?

A: thik h.

She took a deep breath and move forward.

A: ...............…..............................................….............................................….............................................…............................... To ye hua tha.

She looked at devkiji who was crying.

A: mom.

But before she could say anything, Devkiji slapped her making everyone shocked. Ananya held her chick where she was slapped.

Guess karo............

Agle chapter me aur maja aayega.