8.

Abhi Flashback hi chal rha h.....

A: ye h Dragon heer.

She took 2 steps towards it.

N: hume is tak paochane ke liye shukriya.

A evil voice from behind. Ananya turned towards the source of voice but before she could completely turn, someone kicked her. Due to sudden kick, she fell on the ground.

A: ye tum kya kar rhi ho?

N: vahi jo hum yaha karne aaye the. Tumhara bharosa jit ke dragon heer tak pouch na.

N: ab hato samne se. Mujhe dragon heer chahiye.

A: tum gole (circle line around the dragon heer) me pair bhi nhi rakh paogi.

And there started a very big fight between Ananya and Namaari.
And again, Ananya did a high jump kick making Namaari fall on the ground.

A: tum mujhse lado gi?

N: main nhi hum.

Saying this, she fired a cracker in the sky indicating everyone that they were there.

Soldiers came from behind Namaari. Now Ananya was alone, surrounded by soldiers.

N: jao jake Dragon heer le aao

But before they could attack Ananya, a whip sword came and someone landed between soldiers and Ananya.

Yes, he was none other than Ananya's father. He looked at her.

Then started fight between them. On the one left side were Ananya and her father and on the right side were her father's all brothers, soldiers and Namaari.

During fight,

no one knows how due to push Dragon heer fell and broke into 5 peices.

Because of that an earthquake stroke, that building's roof started falling down. Now everyone could easily see the sky.

Note: that building was on the hill.

Then, earth teared up and lava was ready to come out but......

The powers of Dragon heer stopped it.

Suddenly, someone shouted....

Sm: heer me abhi bhi sakti h.

N: jaldi use le aao.

Ananya and her father were busy in fighting with soldiers when Namaari came and.........

Guess...

Killed Ananya's father by her sword.

A: PAPA!!!!!!!!........

A: NAMAARI!!!!!....

Saying this she attacked on Namaari with full power. But .....

Af: Ananya!

She was about to kill Namaari but stopped. She came towards him and bent down.

Af: beti jao.. ye jagah ab sahi nhi h.

Before taking his last breath he handed her that biggest peice of dragon heer.

And......