30.

A: esa sochna bhi mt. Rat hone vli h. Tum ise tair kr kya boat se bhi par nhi kr paoge.

V: to didi ab...hum kya karenge?

She smiled.

Without reponsing them, she went to the sea shore and put her feet in it and closed her eyes feeling it's love for her.

Dark clouds covered the sky, sea waves started moving.

Ananya opened her eyes and looked forward. She turned back and signalled them to come forward.

As they came, she looked up and took a deep breath. She started walking in the sea.

V: are didi ye aap kya kr rhi h??

D: ha abhi to tum bol rhi thi ki hum tair kr nhi ja skte ab kya hua?

A: tum log thodi der chup rahoge?

She moved back. 

A: 1

She tied her hairs in a pony.

A: 2

She took running position.

A: and 3!

She ran towards sea while Devan shocked but what they saw next made them surprise. She was running ON the water. Every that place in the water where she had put her feet started shinning.

V: wowww...

D: kya bat h...

While, that dragon smiled knowing that.

But their expressions changed when they saw a very large wave coming towards Ananya while she increased her speed as she was going to ride on that wave.

Devan and dragon first looked at wave then at her then again at waves then again at her with wide eyes understanding what she was up to.

Wave and....

Ananya failed to cross it. She fell in the water and going down and down.

D/V: Ananya/didi!!!

Dragon: arghhhhh....

What? Mujhe dragons  ki language nhi aati🙄