Prologue

Natasha Isabella was born on 16th August , 1978, to loving parents Iris and Frederick .

      The family may have been poor but they survived . Fred was a local merchant that sold his merchandise honestly . He was regarded as a good man .

     Iris was a School Teacher . She taught the lower classes . Although both parents had jobs but they they barely manage to feed their children while managing to satisfy their children's needs .

       Natasha Isabella had 2 siblings . One sister and one brother . Her brother , James , was off to offer his help in military camp .

    He had his dream of becoming a soldier to protect his country .

     So Natasha was close to him , as for her sister , Natasha Hadn't given much thought to her . Her sister and her weren't that close but they got along from time to time .

   The young brunettes were there for each whenever they needed to be .

    But as they grew older it was becoming difficult each day to help keep the family financially stable . That's when Natasha made a choice that would change her life forever .

________________________

       Eric Danvers was born on the evening of 12 September , 1975 to parents Carolina and Joseph Danvers, one of the founding members of The Dragon Company and the leader of one of the most powerful Mafias in the underworld.

      Unlike other Mafias who had variety of children , Eric's parents had only 5 children . 1 of whom was born but died due to lack of oxygen.

     1 sibling was murdered by a unknown stranger, the young lad was 13 at the time . Both these deceased siblings were brothers of Eric. Eric had only a younger sister and a another brother left.

   But unlike most families Eric grew up with parents who were actually part of his life. Their mafia , however , was not like other mafias. Their Mafia specialized in specific things . But things that won't be a threat to the government ,and won't catch their attention as well.

     Despite his Mafia heritage , Eric grew up to be a successful man , he had all the wealth in the world . Billions of Dollars stuck to his name itself.

    As a young boy he was very kind and loving but as he grew up he learned the harsh reality of the world . The brother that was murdered, was Eric's closest sibling after his sister .

    Eric was soon turned into a spoiled rich brat as some would call him. Others would call him a Bad Boy because of his multiple affairs and one night stands . But nothing too real . None of the women mattered to him .

    He only had soft spots for his families which he would rarely show , other than that he was ready kill anyone , who would harm his family, he was no longer that young boy . He was now a cold hearted lad who would show chilling looks or no looks at all to others.

    He was the CO of the Dragon Company now. And he was certain he would never soften his heart again, not after what happened .

     But that was until he met her..............

_______________________

   END OF PROLOGUE

_______________________