•Ending 2: Lost to Regain•

3rd P.O.V

"My decision is we will leave Teyvat" Aether said. Lumine lowered her head then looked away while you just softly smiled at them. "Then this is our goodbye, Aether" you said. "Yes, this is our goodbye" Aether muttered. You hugged them one last time then stepped on your statue, they watched you disappear and watch the statue disappear into dust. Lumine was sobbing while Aether clenched his fist and gritted his teeth.

[E...]

[ER...]

[ERA...]

[ERAS...]

[ERASI...]

[ERASIN...]

[ERASING..]

[ERASING ...]

[ERASING M...]

[ERASING ME...]

[ERASING MEM...]

[ERASING MEMO...]

[ERASING MEMOR...]

[ERASING MEMORI...]

[ERASING MEMORIE...]

[ERASING MEMORIES...]

[ERASING MEMORIES ...]

[ERASING MEMORIES C...]

[ERASING MEMORIES CO...]

[ERASING MEMORIES COM...]

[ERASING MEMORIES COMP...]

[ERASING MEMORIES COMPL...]

[ERASING MEMORIES COMPLE...]

[ERASING MEMORIES COMPLET...]

[ERASING MEMORIES COMPLETE...]

<C H A N G I N G M E M O R I E S>

<I N P U T N E W M E M O R I E S C O M P L E T E>

Aether and Lumine touched their head feeling their headache. After that they went to Teyvat so Aether can say his good bye. Any memory that you had with them were replaced without you in it. The twins left Teyvat forgetting their memories about the one they love.

~In Galaxia~

You were in your room sitting at the edge of your bed while swinging your feet. "They left huh?" Riku entered. You nodded and he hugged you real tight. "Hey! That's too tight" you said. "Oops" he lets go of you bath his hands were both on your shoulders. Riku covered his eyes when your body suddenly glowed but adjusted to the light. He was panicking and you saw his expression, he called for Mitsuki and Mitsuki rushed towards your room to see you glowing. Your body started to disappear from your legs to your hands. You softly smiled at them while they started tearing up. "No no no, I did everything to remove her curse" Mitsuki held his hair tight.

Riku was crying already thinking what could they have missed when they're doing their best trying to remove your curse. "It already happened so no need to worry" you said smiling. "How can I not worry when you are the only one left for us?!" Riku yelled. You too were tearing up, you don't want to leave your brothers but it's inevitable. Mitsuki held you tight, feeling your body disappear from his grip made his heart tighten more. The last that they saw of you was your smiling face and teary eyes. Your last words for them were for them to be happy while she's gone. Mitsuki cried and screamed while Riku gripped your blanket.

Their memories with you flooding in their mind but now, now that you're gone, it felt like the nation was empty without you. Many years later, the people of Galaxia made your disappearance as a holiday in respect of their beloved archon. The adults tell their children stories about their great archon, Astria. They give offerings to your statue where your beautiful features can be seen by the people. The people loved you, the children loved you, and girls admired you, everyone didn't want their archon suffering when you were still with them so they did everything to theirselves without your help.

~In Teyvat~

The twins visited Teyvat to see how is everyone going for many years. The twins were walking down the bridge of the city of Mondstadt when someone bumped inti Aether which triggered something in his head. "Sorry Mister!!" A squeaky voice apologized. "Aether are you ok?" Lumine asked. "I feel my head hurt" he said. "Do you want me to bring you to Barbara?" She asked. "Sure I guess" he said. He took a look at the one who bumped him, it was a child with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. The child is with her parents, her mother has (h/c) hair and violet eyes while her father has black hair and (e/c) eyes.

That child was you pretending that you lost your memories of being an archon or meeting the Traveler. Aether followed his sister inside the city and they arrived at the Cathedral. Barbara checked on Aether to see something wrong but nothing was wrong so Barbara suggested that Aether should sleep. Aether slept for 2 hours while his sister sat beside him, in his dreams the lock that everyone lost their memory of you triggered and that made Aether shot up. Lumine suddenly woke up and looked at Aether worriedly when the memories came back to her, everyone that you interacted before has regain their memories but the additional memory was when you talked to Aether about your curse and when he told you about his decision.

Aether stood up and ran out of the cathedral with Lumine following him. Everyone searched for you in Teyvat, your child version of you. Aether found a campsite and checked, what he saw is what he never want to see ever again. He saw you and you family murdered, all your stuff was stolen, he thought about the Treasure Horders that who did this. He saw your fingers move a little then he came rushing to you and carried you, he ran to find Barbara so she can heal you, Aether want Lumine to inform the others. "Just hang on (Y/N)" he muttered. "You... finally remember" you weakly said.

"Don't leave yet (Y/N)!" He demanded. "I'm sorry but I feel sleepy" you said. "Don't close your eyes!! Just looked at me" he panicked. He ran more faster and he arrived at the cathedral, Barbara demands that he should wait outside. He waited pacing back and forth, the others arrived seeing him pace around. "How is she?" Jean asked. "She's injured when I found her, her parents are dead" he explained while tearing up. Lumine tried calming him down but he won't. Barbara went out with a gloomy face and aura. "What's wrong?" Aether asked. "S-she's gone" Barbara sobbed while Jean hugged. Others clenched their fist while the other half cried their hearts out.

Aether was shocked to hear it whule Lumine just hugged him. Their dearest love gone again in their lives. One thing was on Aether's mind and that is:

Next time we meet, I'll protect you and I'll never let you go again.

<======>

This ending will have a book 2 :>

Question for you readers

What do you like to read or watch the most?

Because I always watch angst some times some funny videos :^