•Beach day•

3rd P.O.V

       Jean organized a day off for them to go swimming in a beach near the first waypoint. Everyone was there except Paimon and (Y/N) since you bought something for Paimon. You were informed by Aether that Paimon almost drowned so you bought her a float so she won't drown.

 You were informed by Aether that Paimon almost drowned so you bought her a float so she won't drown

(I made that by gacha since I don't want to go get things from google for now. You change it to your favorite color if you want)

         The children were building a sand castle while the adults played beach volleyball. "Paimon don't want this thing around Paimon's body!" they heard yelling from a distance and made them turned. "Oh come one Paimon, Aether informed that he fished you out of the water, maybe your drown again" you snickered. The others got a better look on you and you were gorgeous. Kaeya and Rosaria smirked, Diluc still had a poker face but inside he was flustered, Amber and Barbara was fangirling, Jean and Lisa smiled, Albedo was thinking something, Venti and Aether was stunned, Sucrose's face was heating up, Bennett and Razor were too stunned to move, Fischl was nodding her head feeling proud, and Klee and Diona ran towards you and complimented you.

          You sat by the basket while the others continued what they're doing. Diluc was near you so after they finish their activities he can ready their drink. You went to Klee and Dion and started a sand castle build challenge to them, Klee and Diona will be a team while you're alone. You three were serious to your creation that made Venti watch you three while he held a wine that he didn't stole. The three of you finished and let Aether judge, he let both creations win. Klee went somewhere while Diona was thinking of ways to destroy the wine industry. Everyone had fun until you pushed Diluc to the water. "Oops" you held your laugh and Diluc held out his hand. You took it and he pulled you with him in the water.

"You need to share, Master Diluc"  -Kaeya

"Now now Master Diluc, it's selfish to keep someone to yourself"  -Venti

"I'll snatch her away from you, Master Diluc"  -Aether

"I guess I won't let you guys get (Y/N)"   -Albedo

"E-even though you're my superior Mister Albedo but (Y/N) will be mine"  -Sucrose

"Be careful with her!"  -Barbara

"Let me join!"  -Amber

"My my, I guess I'll join the fun too" -Lisa

"Be careful everyone please"  -Jean

"I won't let myself lose because I, Prinzessin der Verurteilung, will have my precious comrade"  -Fischl

"We... will join too"  -Razor

      Most likely everyone joined and everyone had fun that made Klee and Diona tired. You guys had fun and stayed at the beach for tonight and go back tomorrow.

(Really short sorry about that, I'll just put an edited gacha pic here, the pics are mine :PP)