•Sakuya•

Your P.O.V.

"Lumine" Aether said. They look like each other, maybe their twins. I lowered my guard a bit and Aether started to talk with her. She looks familiar but I can't put a finger on it I thought. She looks at me and her eyes show recognition, she showed a small smile but I don't know, is it for Aether or me? Meh probably Aether. "Y/N, I'm glad you're doing fine" she stated. Aether looked at me with a bit of betrayal and I signaled him that I don't know her, well, he seemed to relax.

"How do you know Y/N, Lumine?" Aether asked with suspicion and Paimon nodded, agreeing with him. "I've known her when Khaenri'ah wasn't destroyed back then until she left to wonder around Teyvat" she said while looking at me. "Uhm we just met today so I don't know what you mean" I stated and she seemed shock. "I guess you lost your memories of us spending time back then and please protect my brother at all cost, I don't want him to be hurt" she started to leave with the Herald.

After encountering Lumine and reporting to Jean back we went to Starsnatch Cliff and stayed there. "Is she the reason why your traveling around Teyvat?" I asked him. "I guess, I could tell you now" he smiled sadly. "You know you don't need to tell me right now" I reassured him, I don't want to pressure him on telling me about it. "No it's fine. Me and my sister, Lumine, came to this world but we were about to leave when an Unknown God stopped us from leaving" I was shocked and angry to hear that God, I le thim continue what he was saying.

-Credits to the owner of the video and the name that was put don't mind that enjoy the flashback :DD-

I felt sad for Aether, he lost his sister and she don't want to come home yet. "I'm sorry, I hope you two get together again and spend time" I said. "Thanks but I'm gathering help for her whereabouts" he stated and I nodded. "I would gladly help you Aether while I'm here with you traveling" I grinned. "Thank you that means a lot" he softly smiled.

"Do you... have siblings too?" He said, I was shocked there. I lowered my head and looked up to the sky. "Yeah I have 3 of them" I hid my sadness and I don't really like mentioning it sometimes. "You sound like you're sad to mention the topic, did something happened?" Aether asked and he seemed concerned, I should trust him. "I have a twin like you and her name was Sakuya" I still remember the days when we still play together.

"I don't want to pressure you to tell me but I'm here to listen" he assured me, I nodded.

~Flashback~ (still your P.O.V.)

It was nighttime, me and Sakuya were at our room sitting on our bed. "Hey let's sing our song so we won't forget each other" Sakuya grinned and I nodded.

-Don't mind the intro and outro of the video but credits-

We were laughing and we layed down on our bed ready to sleep. "Good night Y/N" "Good night Sakuya" we said and slept.

3rd P.O.V.

Someone entered the twins' room and kidnapped Sakuya. Sakuya was brought to Celestia. "Did you bring her, Moira?" A god asked. Moira, the traitor of Galaxia, seeking revenge towards her former homeland by killing the next Astro Archon. "Yes I did" she bluntly said. The Unknown God take a look at the child and was shocked that it wasn't the next Archon. "This is not the next Astro Archon!" The God was furious, she wanted to end the reign of the Astro God too and here she was teaming up with the traitor.

After getting a talk with Sakuya, they were ready to kill the child but one thing was on Sakuya's mind it was the only way for her to protect her twin from getting killed.

Your P.O.V.

It was morning and I felt Sakuya wasn't beside me, probably she woked up early. I went straight ahead to the dining area to eat breakfast when I heard the words that I don't like to hear. "Mother, what's the meaning of this?!" Big brother Mitsuki yelled. "I'm sorry you two but this is what I found in Celestia, Sakuya is... dead" Mother said with sadness, lowering her head, I heard my big brothers sobs inside. I stumbled upon a vase and broke it, I immediately ran towards the gate of the castle screaming Sakuya's name but I fell and cried there. My family catch up with me and my big brothers embrace me while they cried too.

-End of Flashback- (still you P.O.V.)

I felt my tears fall and those memories were still clear to me, I started sob while I hug my knees. I felt two arms hug me, it was Paimon and Aether. "Let it out, don't worry I'm here" Aether rubbed my back.

Aether's P.O.V.

After hearing her story and to what happened to her twin, I was sad and angry to the Unknown God. Paimon was bursting to tears when she heard the story, I didn't know that she was suffering from the lost of her twin. I felt Y/N stopped crying, I looked at her and she was sleeping, I don't want to wake her up so I lay her down the ground while Paimon went back to her dimension.

Her last tear fell and I lie down beside her and hugged her again.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••●□●••••••••••••••••••••••••

Writing that flashback was heart breaking for me.

If you guys cried here have some cookies

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Here's the reveal why Sakuya wasn't in my chapter