•Easy•

Your P.O.V

      Me and Paimon watched as the two boys bickering while I cover Teucer's ears since they're saying a swear word and he's still a child after all. I had enough of them so I went to them and pulled their ear. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" They both said simultaneously. "You two keep bickering for 30 mins. now" I said while they glared at each other. "I don't want to do this but if I have to I will" I muttered and went to Teucer. "You know Teucer, you're brother's job is being a-" I was about to tell Teucer about his job when Childe covered my mouth. "Don't tell him that I'm a Fatui!" He whispered. I just rolled my eyes and Childe begin explaining that I was about to say that he is the best toy seller there is.

       Childe pulled me somewhere that Teucer or Aether can't even hear. "I will give you anything if you won't tell Teucer even mora" he tried convincing me but that won't work. "No thanks" I was about to leave when he pulled my wrist. "I'll do anything" he pleaded. I suddenly got a great idea and told Childe to wait, I went to Zhongli since I saw him listening to a storyteller. I brought Zhongli with me and went to Childe. "Mister Zhongli?" Childe tilted his head not knowing what I'm planning. I gestured the three to come to us and they obeyed. "I won't tell him if me, Zhongli, and Paimon can max out your bank" I whispered and snickered.

      Childe paled when I said those words and that made me want to laugh at him. "F-fine" he sulked. We started going to stalls and Zhongli bought all the things, he made the shop sold out. Childe bought Teucer something while Paimon got every food she wants, unlimited food so why not. When we were all done shopping or just maxing out Childe's mora. They went to do things on their own leaving me with Childe. "Can we have a duel as for me?" Childe asked with puppy eyes. "Sure since I'm bored anyways" I told him plainly and we went to a clear area. "Are you ready to lose?" he said confidently. "No, are you?" I said smugly.

      He has a delusion of electro and I'm facing his last form of the delusion. Scared of the dark?. Using Venus's power, I can make the things go all, I mean not all just certain places go dark or have shadows above them. In Childe's point of view it's probably dark since that's the whole point of the attack. "This is cheating!!" He protest. "We're in an open field so it's not basically cheating" I snickered. I used my charged attack to finish Childe and it finishes him off. "How are you so strong?" He asked and pouted. "And why should I tell you?" I smirked and made my scythe disappear. "Rematch" he declared so I agreed but he lost even though he requested many rematches.

     "I surrender" he weakly said and about to fall since he can't use the last form of his electro delusion because he already used it, how do I get this info? He's book of fate mostly the limited time of his last form. "What did you do?" I heard a familiar voice asked and I turned around seeing Aether, Paimon, Zhongli, and Teucer. "He asked if me and him could duel and we did" I cheerfully said. "I'll... defeat you one... day M'lady" he weakly said while his points towards the sky. "I'll take care of him" Zhongli sighed and carried him away with Teucer following in tow. Aether and Paimon looked at me with a judgemental look. "He asked for it" I plainly told them. "You could've gone easy on him" Aether sighed while Paimon nodded.

     We were on our way back to the Inn since I got time to relax after Childe requested 20 rematches. "By the way (Y/N)" Paimon said. "What is it?" I asked. "You're a God, aren't you?" Paimon asked. "Yes why?" I tilted my head looking at Paimon. "Do you have a gnosis?" She asked while I snickered. "What's so funny?!" She yelled. "I don't have a gnosis" I said. "Then how can you be that powerful? Every archon has a gnosis" Aether joined our conversation. "My Grandma was the FIRST archon ever existed before Teyvat was created by her since she and my mom don't have a gnosis or they never really have one, I never had a gnosis ever since I was declared as the next Archon" I explained. "That's really cool" Paimon floated near my face with sparkles on her eyes while Aether nodded acknowledging the power.