•Her Puppet•

3rd P.O.V

     It's been 4 months when this battle started. 3 months ago you were badly injured because of an Abyss Herald. It was going very well when the Unknown God showed up with a smirk. "You finally arrived" Lumine said. Everyone that battled for 4 months stared at the figure infront of them. "Hm, seems like my plan didn't work" SHE(the Unknown God) said. "What ever your plan is we don't care. You separated me from my sister" Aether growled. SHE ignored what Aether said and roam her eyes like she's searching for something or... someone. Her gaze landed on you whule you were glaring to her with your brothers by your side.

    SHE laughed at the scene and had a menacing look. "(Y/N), I think you will love my surprise~" SHE cooed. You stepped forward while the others were behind you not that far but the archons were ready to stand infront you mostly Zhongli. "Whatever it is, I don't care" you glared at HER. "Oh I think you will love it" SHE evilly grinned and a red and black boxes appeared. Zhongli was ready to put on a shield to everyone and you summoned your weapon. The boxes revealed none other than Sakuya, your eyes widen while your brothers gave a disgusting look towards HER. "W-what. B-but how? You killed her!!" You stuttered at first then yelled at her.

    "This is my little puppet, your dear little twin, Sakuya. After you killed Moira, I thought that maybe I should use your weakness" SHE laughed. "Now, Sakuya would you do the honors and greet your beloved twin" SHE cooed to Sakuya. Sakuya's eyes were empty and she started walking towards you. Mitsuki and Riku ran and got infront of you with their weapons on their hands. "Get... out of... my way" Sakuya or the puppet said. "Sakuya! Please snap out of it! You can't hurt us!" You yelled. "That's not our Sakuya, (Y/N)!!" Mitsuki yelled at you. Aether pulled you away and into his arms while you yelled stuff.

    Zhongli created a shield to everyone. Some looked at you with pity and some looked at the Unknown God with disgusted looked. Aether didn't hear any protest from you and thought that you kept silent for now. "Come now, GOD of Astro, greet your sister that came back from the dead" SHE smirked. Everyone except Aether, the Archons, Galaxian knights, the Guardians, and your brothers looked at you. Your mind was filled with different thoughts that you just kept silent.

That's not me (Y/N)

   You heard a voice inside your head and that you want to know.

I will never side with that God (Y/N) so please snap out of it and kill the puppet

    You felt yourself get mad at the voice for saying that you should kill it.

Are you... doubting me? Your own twin

    You flinched and your eyes widen. How? Why was Sakuya inside your head? You have many questions that you want to be answered but can't. You closed your eyes and went to you mindscape.

   Your eyes opened and you see that you were in a field of dandelions. You sat up straight and looked around to see just the field and some flowers. "Your here" someone said. You turned to see Sakuya smiling at you with open arms. You stood up and ran to her arms embracing her. "Why? Why did you leave me? Why did you let yourself get killed by her?" You cried in Sakuya's arms. "I'm sorry for leaving you its just that she will kill you if I didn't negotiate with her" she explained. "Please come back" you muttered. "You know I can't do that, I'm already dead, my dear sister" she said putting her hands on your cheeks.

     "But remember that I will always stay in your heart, say to our brothers that I love them and please be happy" she softly smiled at you. "No, I don't want to leave, I wanna stay here" you whined. "I'm very sorry, (Y/N) but you have duties that you still have to do like protecting the Traveler" she said. "You still have everyone beside you even when I'm not there, so please go back there" she stated and you started complaining stuff. Your body started to fade, you see Sakuya smiling at you while waving her hand and you saw your parents beside her waving at you too. "You've grown up really fast, my dear" your mother softly said. "You and Sakuya will always be the stars in our family" your father spoke. You faded and held a smile one last time to them.

    You awoken with a new determination inside you. You were already loose on Aether's arms. You dashed towards the puppet and sliced it's body into bits. Your brothers were shocked to see you infront of them, you turned and looked at your brothers smiling, it wasn't fake at all. "Sakuya said that she love you" you giggled and your brothers eyes widen. "What do you mean?" Mitsuki asked. "Details later" you grinned. Riku felt better seeing you back to your normal self like when you were still a child. "You stoop so low, Unknown God, making a puppet of my sister" you chuckled and started floating.

     "What would be your punishment?" You smirked. "What are you planning?" SHE said. Your outfit changed into your Archon form. Your Archon form held all of your power that you didn't let out when you were still in Teyvat. "I'd like to inform you that you're reign will be over soon" you said.

(Archon form, if you guys don't then imaging another form)

    Good bye Unknown God