•Roaming Around•

Your P.O.V

           The next day I was thinking of buying stuff around Inazuma even if I have cross islands. I went to Inazuma City and started to browse. I bought fireworks first then some food, I kinda sold out some stuff. I went to get groceries, I don't know why I'm getting groceries but who cares. I bought all the items there not living a single one. I went straight to where me and Ayaka bought the yukata, I bought some more since I like it. I went to the Souvenir shop and bought some things here.

            I've been out for my shopping spree and I really sold out all the shops. I went to where we watched fireworks, I tried my luck atleast I got a good one. I tried food and do stuff. I went back to the estate to put my belongings there before I leave and do hunting. Ayaka and Thoma was shocked at the items that I put in my room. I went to Watatsumi Island with a waverider and have a look around.

          I met Sangonomiya Kokomi and Gorou. We chatted for a while and Kokomi told me what Aether did for the resistance. Aether's crazy but atleast he won.

           I'm doing a shopping spree since I'll be leaving Inazuma soon and go back to Liyue for the Lantern Rite Festival. I did commissions here in Inazuma too since I won't be roaming around now.

Aether's P.O.V

            We were helping around for the festival and its nearing, (Y/N) will be back soon. I heard my name being called so I turn around and saw Childe and Zhongli. "Have you seen (Y/N)?! She's been missing for 3 days now!" Childe began to panic while Zhongli wore a worried face. "Oh (Y/N) went to Inazuma she'll be back soon for the festival" I chuckled  before I leave but I took a glance at them, Childe turned white while Zhongli sighed out of relief.

              "She didn't tell them that she's going to Inazuma" Paimon following me. "Maybe she just ran off" I shrugged and we continued helping around.

Childe's P.O.V

             She just ran off and we've been searching around Liyue and Mondstadt but she's just in Inazuma. I care for her and all but she needs to tell us too if she's going to another nation. "I'm going to Inazuma and fetch her there" I started walking but stopped by Zhongli. "Just as Traveller said she'll be back for the festival let's wait for her" Zhongli let go and walked away. People are busy for the festival that they didn't notice that I'm here.

            I wonder what she's doing there. After the festival, I'm gonna ask her to fight me.

Your P.O.V

            I felt shivers so Kokomi asked me if I'm cold but I just tolde her that I'm fine. "I visited an old friend of mine" I asnwered her question to why I'm here in Inazuma. "Who's your friend then?" she tilted her head and I giggled. "And why would I tell you? You need to find it iut for yourself" I laughed and she pouted. Gorou was long gone since he's looking out for the soldiers. "Will you come back to Inazuma?" Kokomi asked. "Of course but it may take too long though" I sweatdropped at the idea and I'm thinking about Galaxia. "It's alright if it may take too long" we look towards the sky and watch the sunset.

            "I have to go Kokomi, I still have to go back to Narukami Island" I turned and said goodbye.

           I arrived at the state but its already dark so when I entered it was already dinner time. "Where did you go this time?" Thoma asked. "I went around islands" I continued eating and Thoma hummed. "I guess you explored the islands then" Ayaka pointed out, I nodded. "I went to Watatsumi Island, and met Kokomi and Gorou" I smiled and we continued are conversation until it's time for us to sleep.

           I'm in my room packing stuff since tomorrow is the day I leave, I'm gonna ride Beidou ship again but I don't if she knows. If she's not then I'm just gonna teleport myself to Aether. I went to sleep to get ready for my leave tomorrow.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;-;:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Kokomi
About Y/N

She's nice to talk with, she even let me know some tactics of hers.

Gorou
About Y/N

I heard the tactics that she told Her Excellency and pretty much good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<◇>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~