7. Kyuki Tu ziddi hai!

After lunch, Raavi and Shiva came downstairs and everything seemed normal between them. Dhara and Gaumbi were proud of Shiva for taking efforts for his relationship. Everyone sat in the living room and Raavi offered to make 'Chaas' to beat the scrunching heat before Gaumbi and Shiva returned to the store. A few minutes later, she came back with freshly made mint Chaas. She served the glasses and was about to offer it to Shiva when she heard a familiar voice and turned towards the door to find Dev and Rishita entering the house, hand -in-hand giggling at something. Raavi panicked to see them this way, the earlier fight with Shiva had completely made her forget that she would be living in the same house with Dev and his wife. 

Her hands shivered and the tray was let loose, sliding to one side, but did not fall, thanks to the firm hold which supported her hand from behind. Raavi turned behind and saw Shiva holding the tray from the other side forming a tight grip around her hands. Shiva could see shock and  nervousness in her eyes as he took the tray from her hands. Dev and Rishita paused as soon as they saw Shiva and Raavi, their hands still entangled. Raavi tried to walk out of the room when Shiva held her hands by her pinky and nodded his head in no as if he wanted her to stay back. Raavi stood numb looking at him, trying to register his request. Dev stepped forward leaving Rishita's hand and joined his hands together. 

Dev: I Am Sorry Raavi! He said in a guilty tone, his eyes wet looking at the ground. 

Raavi turned towards him and Shiva moved along her side. 

Dev: I am Sorry. Me janta hu mene tumhare sath bhot galat kiya hai, but mera yakeen maano, mera irada tumhe dhoka dene ka nahi tha. Me bas apne pyaar ke samne majboor padd gaya tha. Sab kuch itna jaldi hua ki me tumhe sach bata hi nahi paya. I know meri galti ke wajah se tumhari poori zindagi badal gayi aur uske liye, me dil se tumse maafi mangna chahta hu. Ho sake toh mujhe maaf kar dena. Tum mujhe jo saza dena chaho de sakti ho, mujhe sab kuch manzoor hai, but please mujhe apni galti sudharneka ek mauka zaroor dena. Aur Shiva, me tera bhi gunhegaar hu, ho sake toh apne bhai ko maaf kar dena. 

Shiva fumed at his brother audacity to play victim card when he had clearly warned Dev to tell the truth to Raavi since the very first day. He tightened his gripped on Raavi's hand giving her some sort of strength amidst his boiling anger. Raavi who was panicked a few moments ago, felt somewhat reassured by his gesture. She looked at Shiva and slowly blinked her eyes to ensure him that she was okay. She left his hands and move forward towards Dev, confusing Shiva. 

Raavi: Ab mujhe tumse koi Shikayat nahi hai Dev. Ha mein iss baat se zaroor naraz thi ki tum apni dosti ka maan nahi rakh paye, par ab mujhe usse koi farak nahi padta. Tumne Rishita se pyaar karke koi galti nahi ki hai but ye baat hum sab se chupa kar, hum sabka ka vishwas toda hai. Mujhe apne liye kuch nahi chahiye, but agar tum sachme apni galti sudharna chahte ho toh tumhe meri 2 shartien manni hogi.

Dev: Tum jo kahogi, mujhe sab manzoor hai. He said pleadingly. 

Raavi: Tumhe mere ghar jaa kar Mausa Paa and Maasi Maa se dil se maafi mangni hogi aur sath hi Rishita ke ghar walo ka vishwas bhi jitna hoga. Aur ye tumhari saza nahi balki tumhari zimmedaari hai. Mein aur Rishita toh jesse tesse khud ko sambhal lenge, lekin hamare ghar wale, unko in sari chizo se bhot thes pahunchi hai, tumhe unse maafi bhi mangni hogi aur unka vishwas bhi jitna hoga. Kyu sahi kaha na mene Kaaki?

Suman: Bilkul sahi Kaha Raavi beta, Dekh Dev, tune pehle hi do ladkiyo ka dil dukha kar bhot badi galti ki hai lekin ab tujhe unke ghar walo se maafi bhi mangni hogi aur unse ache sambhand bhi banane hoge. Shaadi sirif ek din ka jashan nahi balki zindagi bhar ka saath hota hai aur isme badho ki marzi aur unka ashirwaad donno hi bhot zaruri hai. 

Dev: Thank you Raavi, mujhe ek aur mauka dene ke liye, me apni taraf se poori kaushish karunga ki Maama Maami aur Rishita ki Mummy Papa mujhe maaf kar de. Iss baar me koi galti nahi karunga, I promise.