1. Somnath Ki Marzi Hai.

The story starts with Dhara and Gaumbi talking about room arrangements.

Gaumbi: Aaj sab kuch itna achanak hua ki hume 2 kamre tayyar karneka waqt toh nahi mila isiliye Dev tu Rishita ko hamare kamre leja aur Shiva-Raavi, mene tum donno ke liye ek hotel book kardi hai. Jab tak naye kamre ready nahi ho jate, tum logo ko wahin rehna hoga. 

Dhara: Raavi- Rishita , hum jante hai ki ye arrangemnts vesse nahi hai jesse tum logo ne socha tha lekin chinta mat karo, hum kal se hi renovation ka kaam shuru karva dege. Bas tab tak ke liye thoda adjust karna hoga. Aur Raavi, iss bag me mene tere aur Shiva ke kuch Kapde aur baki zarurat ka samman bhi rakh diya hai. 

Both Raavi and Rishita have kept mum throughout post-wedding rituals. Raavi had lost everything, her love, her dream, her happiness, her sense of belonging towards the Pandya family, her faith in the universe, and her trust in God- just everything. Rishita felt mixed emotions as she could finally marry the love of her life but at the cost of her own family. Moreover, the guilt of hurting Raavi by gate-crashing her wedding at the last minute was something she never wanted to happen. They just kept looking towards the ground when Dhara tried to pacify them. 

Dhara: Tum log kapde change karlo, me sab ka khana laga deti hu. Fir sab aram kar lena aur haan, kal hum sabko 9 baje Somnath mandir jana hai darshan karne toh sab time se ready ho jana.

Shiva: Bhabhi mera khana khane ka mann nahi kar raha hai, me bahar gadi me intezar kar raha hu. 

Shiva took the bag and made a quick leave before any more drama could take place. He came and sat in the car punching the steering wheel real hard. He had been trying his best to not lose his temper with anyone as everything was so confusing and complicated at the same time. 

Raavi without uttering a single word simply followed Shiva towards the car and quickly settled down. She just could not stand these new dynamics. She always felt like a member of the Pandya family but today even after getting married into her dream family she felt like an outsider, like a burden, like an alien person who knew nothing or no one. All she needed right now was an escape from this harsh reality. 

Dev and Rishita felt guilty to watch Shiva and Raavi in such a horrible state. Dev politely denied dinner and Rishita followed him to their room. 

Dhara: Kya humne sahi kiya Gaumbi? Shayad humme Dev- Rishita ko hotel bhej kar Shiva- Raavi ko yahan rok lena chaiye tha. Pata nahi Raavi ye sab akele kesse handle karegi?

Gaumbi: Nahi Dhara, iss waqt Rishita ko parivaar ki zarurat hai aur Raavi ko waqt ki. Aur Raavi akeli nahi hai, Shiva hai na uske sath. Mujhe pura yakken hai Shiva Raavi ka aur khud ka dhyaan bhot achese rakh lega. 

He takes Dhara to rest in the storeroom. 

It has been more than 30 minutes and none of Shiva or Raavi has uttered a single word. Shiva kept himself busy focusing on the road and Raavi just simply held her head down slowly weeping her sorrows away. Soon they reached the beachside hotel which was located on the outskirts of Somnath. Shiva helped with the bags and quickly headed towards the bathroom to take a cold shower to calm down his nerves.

Raavi silently walked towards the sofa placed by the window facing the beautiful Somnath beach. Her eyes closed almost naturally as the cool breezes hit her face and she leaned her head by the window. She was tired and exhausted from the whole wedding fiasco; watching herself turn from the most 'pyaari' bride ever to the most 'bechari' one, from being the liveliest girl in Somnath to taking the deadliest step of her life, and witnessing her childhood dream turn into the worst possible nightmare, she just hoped sleep could help her time travel this awful day. 

Shiva came out of the bath and stopped in his track as he saw Raavi sleeping by the window. If the situation was bad for him, it was worst for Raavi and he could feel her pain, her misery, her despair through the tears which had left traces on her face.  He had seen her crying several times before, but today her tears told a different story. His hands, on its instinct, went ahead to wipe her tears but stopped midway as he clenched his fist. He slowly bent forward to close the windows. Raavi being drop-dead tired didn't even flinch at his actions. He covered her with the blanket and moved towards the floor to sleep.