2. Majboor ya Majbooth?

They sat there looking at the sunrise. Raavi closed her eyes allowing the radical sunlight to soak into her skin. The questions, the pain, the hurt remained but somewhere her heart had calmed down. Was it the magic of nature or the comforting words of Shiva, She did not know the reason but for the first time since the wedding she felt at peace and that's what mattered the most. 

Shiva received a text from Dhara reminding him to wear a Kurta for pooja and asking him to make sure that Raavi ate something before Leaving for mandir. 

Shiva: Ab hume chalna chahiye, 9 baje se pehle Somnath Mandir bhi pahuchna hai.

Raavi simply nodded and quietly followed him to the room. 

Shiva went ahead for a quick bath and came out wearing a light coloured Kurta his Bhabhi had prepared for him. Raavi took her saree and moved towards the bathroom to change.

Shiva: Ruk jaa, andar bathroom gilaa hai toh tu room me hi change karle. Me bahar wait karta hu. Shiva said in a somewhat awkward tone and quickly moved out of the room. 

Raavi changed her clothes and wore matching jewellery with her saree. Not that she had accepted her doom but she always hold such rituals very close to her heart and wanted to fulfil them with utmost honesty. Maybe it was her way of holding on to the old Raavi. She kept the door open once she was done and went back to sit by the sofa. Shiva came back with a breakfast tray in his hand.

Shiva: Kitna time lagati hai tu ready hone me, mera poora nashta thanda ho gaya.

Raavi looked at the tray and gave a confused look to Shiva.

Raavi: Ye sukha sukha Bread butter lekar aaya hai aur bol raha hai nashta thanda ho gaya. Ghadera!

Shiva: Ha toh chai toh thandi ho hi gayi na tere wajah se. 

Raavi: Ha toh, saree pehene me sabko waqt lagta hai. Aur itna chidne ki zarurat nahi hai, tere liye dusari chai order kar deti hu. Raavi called on reception.

Raavi: Hello reception, iss room me ek kadak chai, ek black coffee aur 2 plate khaman Dhokla jaldi se bhejwa dena. Tere liye bhi ek plate khaman Dhokla mangwaya hai, aram se thuss lena, compensation samaj kar. Raavi huffed as she faced back towards the window. 

Shiva smirked as his plan worked. He knew Raavi would never eat on his request and thus had to play some tricks to get her to eat. Soon they were done with their breakfast and headed out for the Mandir. It took an hour to reach the Mandir where the rest of the Family along with Prafulla and Anita were waiting for them.

Prafulla: Ae Mara bogilal, Meri phool si sundar bachii ka chechra kitna uttar gaya hai. Ae Raavi beta, tu thik hai na? Ye jungali Shiva ne koi ulti sidhi harkat toh nahi ki na tere sath. Agar isne kuch bhi galat kia toh tu forein mere pass apne ghar aa jana. Tujhe isse dar kar rehene ki koi zaroorat nahi hai.

Shiva rolled his eyes at Maami's stupid allegations. 

Raavi: Me thik hu Maasi. Apko chinta karne ki zaroorat nahi hai. Aur Shiva ke gusse se toh me bachpan me bhi nahi dari aur aage bhi nahi darne wali. Toh apko uski fikar mat karo.

Dhara: Ha Maami, Aap Raavi ki fikar mat karo. Hum sab uska khyaal bhot ache se rakhege. Abhi pooja ka mahurat nikla jaa raha hai, hum sabko andar jana chahiye. 

The couples went ahead and completed the rituals. They took blessings from their elders and went ahead to take final blessings from lord Somnath.

Raavi while praying:  Hey Somnath, Kal aapne mujhse mera sab kuch chinn liya, mera pyaar, mere sapne, mere apne, sab kuch ab toh khone ke liye kuch khass bacha nahi hai. Me nahi janti ki aapne mere sath essa kyu kiya, lekin jab aapne itna dard de hi diya hai toh badle me aapse thodi si sadbhudhi aur himmat chahiye taki me in sab chizo ko samaj saku aur inn halaton ko face kar saku. Kisi ne mujhse kaha tha ki aap kabhi kisiko dhoka nahi dete toh me ek baar firse aap par vishwas kar rahi hu, iss baar mere vishwas ka maan rakh lena.