Chapter 14

(Maya's Pov)

Life has been stressful this week. On top of trying to solve cases during the day, there's also cases to solve during the night. You know "with great power comes great responsibility" or is it "JUSTICEEE For Go- Central city"... point being is that Barry and I need a break and I need to come up with my own "superhero" saying.

~At C.C.P.D~

Only three more hours to tell I clock out. But until then I'm knuckle deep into researching the breaches that have been coming through. While I'm busy Barry is in the corner using his speed to get things done faster... sometimes I was I had speed reading and just speed in general like him.

"Barry... if you don't slow down you're going to get some sort of speed aneurism."

Barry laughed at me and finally turned around to face which he hadn't done all day. He opened his mouth then closed it again.

"Wow... Barry Allen speechless. I thought I would never see the day."

Just then I look up at his eyes and his once hazel eyes deepen and small strikes of lightning fall across them. I know that look all too well.

"I'm only speechless when my mouth is full with you..."

I did not expect that.

"What... cat got your tongue? Look who's speechless now... though I do prefer you to be speechless with me in your mouth." Barry grabs my waist a pulling into his muscular toned body. He started to place aggressive yet passionate kisses on my neck occasionally sucking as he did that.

"mmm... we can't do this right now..."

"Then you shouldn't be wearing that outfit that hugs all your curves and boobs in ravishing way..." Barry bit his lip while looking at me up and down. "...you're making me want to rip you out of it and..." Barry started to vibrate his hand like he was about to phase through something, "...put this here." Barry placed his hand on upper thigh inching it higher and higher.

" Barry placed his hand on upper thigh inching it higher and higher

(A/N: the outfit in question)

"ohh... as much as I want to, I have to get back to work and you should too," I moaned into him as he comes closer to the spot where I need him the most.

"you can take a break.."

"I really can't I wish but I'm swamped"

It's like I could see an idea go off in his head, "I'm going to finish the work for you and then we are going to take the weekend and go on a little trip to Paris."

"PARIS?! We can't go to Paris... we have things to do here..."

"We are going... the team could take care of the rest when we are gone."

"How are going to get there? We can't just leave now."

"Babe... did you forget that I have speed and you can literally teleport." Barry laughs at me.

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter but next one is going to be longer. Classes finally slowed down and I'm on winter break so I'm going to try and post more during the break.