Chapter 2

~Flash Day~

"Good morning, Central City! A year ago, our world changed. Our city became ground zero for... some pretty weird stuff. We got a new breed of criminal: Men and women who defied not only our laws, but physics and reason. But we got something else, too. We got the Flash!"

The crowds erupt into cheers. Barry better not fuck this up. The mayor is going out his way to give him the "key" to the city. He better show.

"Our wounds run deep, and I know many of you are afraid of what threats tomorrow may bring. But the Flash doesn't just protect us, he restores hope where it was lost. That's why I'm honored to present the key to the man who saved Central City: The Flash!"

The crowds erupt into even more cheers. I swear if him doesn't come-

Then, I feel a gush of wind followed by lightning pass me.  The crowds go even more crazy than they already are chanting, "Flash. Flash."

After Barry gave his speech he raced off, but then I feel another gush of wind

After Barry gave his speech he raced off, but then I feel another gush of wind. This time my future husband returns as Barry Allen, not the flash. God....doesn't my husband look so good in red.

"Well hello there, Mrs. Allen," Barry said as he creeps up behind and kisses my neck.

"Well hello there, Mr. Allen. What happen to Hernandez-Allen ," I said.

"Well... Mrs. Allen is for personal and Hernandez-Allen is for work," Barry said.

"You really thought about this, huh?"

"Oh yeah. I also was thinking about the ring I was going to buy you."

I blushed, "Well for reference I'm a size 6.5 for my rings."

Barry smirked, "Is that so."

"It is so."

"oh," Barry smiled and gave me the longest kiss we ever had.

"What happened to not coming," I smirked.

"Fine... you're right. Is that you want to hear."

"yes. Thank you."

"I have a feeling I'm going have to say that a lot during our marriage."

"Definitely."

~S.T.A.R. Labs~

After Flash day Barry and I headed to S.T.A.R LABS.

Barry was met with a surprise, "What are you guys doing here?"

"Working," Cisco said paying attention to his screen. Cisco made a breakthrough, "So, Caitlin was right."

"Yes, all humans contain small amounts of radiation due to contact with cell phones, microwaves, televisions, et cetera. Our bodies are natural conductors. I think our meta's been sucking up all the radiation around him and using it to power himself. Which is why the x-ray machines at the hospital failed the day of the rally."