Chapter 13

Before Maya could get another word in Barry used his superspeed and sped them to Maya's room. Once she hit the bed she was already undressed to her bra and underwear. Guess there is some benefits of your boyfriend having superspeed.

"You're not going to make a noise without my permission."

Maya just nodded because Barry was pretty dead set on what he was going to do. When Barry gets like this its best to comply.

...

Smut(skipped this section if you don't want to read)

(A/N: Play song now)

"God you're so beautiful," Barry groaned.

Maya was getting sick and tried of this going slow thing. Throughout their relationship and friendship Barry and Maya always had tease each other for fun so the bedroom was no different. Even though this was a foreign place for them, Maya would enjoy the teasing on a normal day but today was not that day.

"Barry, I don't think this is the time to be slow," Maya whined.

Barry was having too much fun with this, "oh... sweetheart...I'm anything but slow."

In that instance Barry flipped Maya so now she's on top. The little instances where Barry was a tab bit dominant it was very hot. It honestly it turned Maya on to no end.

Maya could tell that Barry was getting excited by how prominent his cock was in those grey sweats. Due to him taking this devilishly slow, Maya decided to get back at him. She took her leisurely time by sliding her fingers teasingly up her waist to her hips then gradually making them coming up to her abdomen. This triggered Barry to start squirming to cause friction between them. Barry lets out a whine that made Maya chuckle because now he know how it feels like to be teased to this extent. Once her fingers got to the band of her sports bra, she slipped them underneath and tugged her light grey bra over her head. Barry looked like a kid in the candy store seeing as this is his first time seeing them without a sports bra on.

"God... I miss these two," Barry stated in bewilderment.

"What do you mean? Isn't this the first time you even seen them?"

"Ohhhh nooo... defeintely not. You never forgot how those 36DDD look like. They're permanently edged into my brain."

Maya took a pause a look at him confusingly and also curiously at the same time.

"Sophmore year... you were changing in my room after cheer practice when we were paired up to finished a group project together. I accidentally walked in on you... Best Day of high school's Barry's life." Then it all came back to Maya. She couldn't help but blushed in the moment. It was all coming back to her.

"Not going to lie... that day really turned me on. I had to go into the bathroom away from my room to get rid of a thing or two before going back in and starting the project."

(A/N: Stop first song play this song during this part... trust ;) )

Maya chuckles and instead of letting Barry to continue further she attacked his lips with hunger, passion, love and lust. No one is going to interrupt them this time. It's like all those bottled up teenage hormones came rushing to the surface ready to be acted upon. Upon attacking his lips, she started to grind her lower half against his to get back any friction that was lost during that short discussion halfway through. Maya couldn't wait any longer so she trailed her kisses to his neck getting right to the chase and sucking right behind his ear then moving to nibble his ear. Barry let out the most filthiest moan that Maya has ever heard.