Chapter 13: Oh, so now you are suddenly talking to me again.

Josie looks at her reflection in the mirror and is pleased with the chosen outfit. A simple black skirt and white blouse adorn her slim body.

She had opted for the skirt, to show off her assets...

Having previously been praised for her slender legs, she is secretly hoping to catch the attention of a pair of blue eyes tonight.

She finishes her look with black mascara and red lip gloss, going for a more natural look.

The auburn-haired girl strikes her as someone that appreciates the latter... or at least she hopes that she is right.

Lizzie of course looks gorgeous in a crop top and skinny jeans. Her long blond hair is cascading down her back with a pin on one side holding her hair in place, whilst the other side is flowing with silky locks of hair striding down the side of her face.

"Here's to a fun party and a steamier after-party..." says Lizzie suggestively winking at her sister, whilst holding 2 glasses of what Josie can only assume is whiskey.

"Lizzie, where did you even get the whiskey from?"

"Stefan's stash... Now come on don't be a pussy."

"Fine... But if they catch you, I am throwing you to the wolves."

"Yeah, yeah... I don't think you will pass up the opportunity to play the hero and do the ultimate sacrifice. Titanic's Jack Dawson ain't got nothing on you baby sis".

"We're twins, airhead! Anyway, Chin-Chin"

Lizzie and Josie drink and feel the scorching liquid taking over their throat. A certain ease alleviates their body, and Josie finds herself enjoying the liquid courage. 

She is definitely not against soothing her impulses tonight.

"Alcohol always tastes better when it is stolen".

"Famous last words. Okay let's go Liz before they start spiking the punch with 600 different types of liquor...it always smells like a hospital at the end of the night".

"Yeah, Jed tends to apply - the more, the merrier - approach to justify alcohol abuse".

Lizzie takes Josie's hand, and they head out to the old mill behind the school. The place is crowded with people, loud music is clouding the atmosphere, dim lights are hung between trees and the air is reeking of alcohol.

"Guess we're too late! We'll just have to stick to beer tonight baby sis... Oh, I see Rafael, catch you later."

Josie ignores the brooding looks and dives into the crowd toward the alcohol table, looking for beer.