Chapter 7: In My Bed

Josie woke up sandwiched between 2 bodies embodying sun and moon. 

Strong sheltering tanned hands were holding her by the waist, whilst pale soft palms were caressing her cheeks. 

What the Hell was happening? 

A hot breath on her neck made her turn to see Rafael's brown eyes gazing at her. 

Whilst deep Blue eyes were calling out to her from the other side, imprisoning every breath she was taking...

"Hope? What are you doing here... Uhm... In my bed?"

"I am here for you, silly. We all are" says Hope in a husky voice that launches goosebumps on Josie's skin in the most natural way. 

It is like her body has always been waiting to be awoken like this. 

As if it was in deep slumber. Waiting for something. Waiting for someone.

"I am so glad you agreed to share", says a distant voice. Landon suddenly joins them on the bed and places himself between pale and bronzed skin, separating Hope from its prey.

"Landon?"

Josie was panting...huffing and wheezing.

"Are you having a fucking sex dream, Jo??" 

Lizzie's eyes have gone wide, pupils dilated and blue getting darker by the second.

Josie is brought back to reality and opens her eyes to a very shocked and appalled Lizzie.

"Let me repeat the question for the sake of my sanity... Were you having a sex dream? An actual sex dream with the Hobbit?"