Chapter 7: Slice of Life

(A/N): This chapter is being made just for fun because it's the 100th episode in Friendship is Magic. The reader won't have a significant role in this chapter considering how random it is, but there will be several small appearances with him and you can probably guess where that is.

Today, we are coming in and starting with our lovely couple, Cranky Doodle Donkey and Matilda. Cranky Doodle came to Ponyville not too long ago as he ventured all across Equestria to find someone special to him. That special someone was Matilda as the two fell in love with each other when they were younger. Cranky searched Equestria after Matilda moved out of her old home, but eventually gave up because he couldn't find her anywhere. That's when he moved to Ponyville to find peace and quiet, but boy did he come to both the right and wrong place for that.

Pinkie Pie had made many attempts to try and befriend Cranky Doodle, but even after so attempts he wouldn't even warm up to her especially after Pinkie accidentally destroyed his scrapbook. However, Pinkie knew that scrapbook belonged to somepony in Ponyville or some donkey. That was indeed Matilda. After Pinkie had Cranky reunite with Matilda, he was happy to call Pinkie his friend because she knew exactly what he was missing throughout his journey and gave it to him.

Now Cranky and Matilda are in such a loving relationship that they've now even considered marriage after so long. The couple are indeed excited for this moment in their life as their wedding is tomorrow for everypony to witness. . . or is it?

Inside of their home, scissors, tape, photos, and an envelope are scattered around the book, and a wrinkled brown hoof reaches into view to open the cover. Among the items already in place on the pages are two photos of Cranky Doodle Donkey and his sweetheart Matilda. One photo shows them in the theater district of Manehattan, another they stand within Cranky's home dressed for the cold and with cups of hot tea resting on the floor between them. In both snapshots, Matilda smiles broadly while Cranky glowers at the camera, wearing the blond toupee that Pinkie Pie gave him during their first encounter.

A page flip and now a third picture can be seen taken at Twilight Sparkle and (Y/N) (L/N)'s coronation. The alicorn couple and Princess Celestia stand proudly in the background, while only the upper portion of Cranky's face is visible in the fore, the result of inept camera usage, no doubt. Matilda leans into view on an empty page and applies glue to it from a stick held in her teeth, and sticks an ornately decorated sheet on top of this.

Matilda was a donkey with a grayish amber coat, with a pale, light grayish amber muzzle, a dark gamboge mane, and her eyes were pale, light grayish cerulean. She was also wearing a white lace blouse collar secured with a cameo brooch and blue earrings.

The sound of the door opening causes her to glance back over her shoulder as it was Cranky Doodle Donkey entering the house

The sound of the door opening causes her to glance back over her shoulder as it was Cranky Doodle Donkey entering the house. Cranky Doodle Donkey was of course a donkey with pale, light grayish arctic blue eyes, a grayish gamboge coat with a light grayish gold muzzle, and he had no mane as you'll see him wear a toupee just about any day of the week.