Caught Lips First

I woke up late that morning. It was nearly eleven. I knew I had missed something, so I quickly got dressed and went to the kitchen. For some reason no one was eating, but it didn't bother me all that much. I went to the den, and no one was there, so I went outside. I saw a lot of stuff outside, but my mind didn't process it until everybody jumped out and yelled surprise. "Happy late birthday, Raven." Said Drake. "My birthday was last week, and I don't really like surprises all that much." "Oh, come on Raven, don't be a buzz kill. It was Skye's idea anyway." I looked at Skye thoughtfully and sighed. "Fine, but no more parties for me, OK?" "Deal."

The party was OK, I got a few shifter goodies and some jelly filled donuts (I'll wait for you to get the joke.) after that we got down to business. "So, the council is in the other side of the world now. I assume you didn't know that?" "Hell no I didn't. When did they move," I asked wearily. "Umm... I wanna say about a month ago, they kept it pretty secret." "I see, well where are they now?" "Paris." "Paris? I don't wanna go to Paris." "But Raven," Said Alice. "It's the city of love. My face turned slightly red at that comment, but I tried to ignore her. "I wanna go to Paris. Maybe I could..." "No one wants to hear about your love issues Drake,' Skye budded in.I snorted with laughter and Alice snickered. "Shut up Skye," Said Drake angrily. Skye shrugged and sat down next to me."So, I guess we need to book a plane to Paris." Said Skye. "I'll take care of that," said Drake. "Alice will you pack my bags please, I need to do a little research. "Sure, I'll get right on that, Drake when are we leaving?" "Probably tomorrow morning. Early." "OK got it." "I'm gonna go buy the plane tickets from the airport, I'll be back later." "See yea, Drake," I said awkwardly. As I sat there Skye started to look at me, I could feel heat rising to my face and I knew he knew I was nervous. I swear he didn't get nervous, because he reached across the love seat and pulled me closer to him. It's not that I didn't wanna be near him it's that I'm really shy deep down on the inside, I just didn't show it. While I was thinking about all this, I didn't notice that he had moved closer to me and his face was close to mine. I turned my head and our lips touched. That was enough for me, and I instantly let go of everything. Apparently that was enough for him to, because right then and there we started making out. It was amazing, like heaven had taken over this boys lips and been given to me as a present. We stayed like this for about ten minutes, and then the worst thing happened... Alice walked in. "Hey Raven, I packed..." I looked up and fell on the floor. My face bright red and Skye looking kinda embarrassed. "Oh my gawd, y'all are sooo cute together!!" "Shut up Alice," I mumbled. I was so embarrassed I walked out of the room and into the back yard. Skye followed me and so did Alice. My face was as bright as a tomato. I couldn't believe she saw that. I should have been aware of my surroundings. I wasn't sure who to be mad at anymore, and I just wanted to be alone, but I knew no one would leave me alone. "We're lucky it was her and not Drake, if he'd seen he would have a fit." "If I saw what," Asked Drake coming up behind Skye. "Nothing... Don't worry about it." Skye's face light up like a Christmas tree and I smirked. "So, did you get the tickets?" "Yeah, we leave tomorrow at seven." "Jesus that's early," Complained Alice. "Well lets go to bed then," I said as I yawned. Alice nodded and Drake was already headed for his room. I went inside and closed the door to my bedroom, but Skye put his foot in the door. "Can I sleep in here?" I shrugged and opened the door to let him in. I took off my pants shoes and top layer of my shirt, and laid in bed. Skye came out wearing boxers and a shirt, and laid down. We fell asleep instantly.