Chapter 9

Kakashi after confronting his charges, subjected them to a horrendously long lecture about fraternizing with degenerates (Sasuke and Neji) while imbibing poisonous liquids (alcohol) in dens of sin (the club).

He was taking them, most unwillingly, to one of his homes in Konoha. Being the owner of a reputed security firm had enabled him financially sound enough to afford more than one place to stay in his large home city. And unlike his preferred studio, this one was big enough to house him and his two sons. It was a large building with plenty of lawn space both front and back and also to park his car.

He ignored his gloomy and sullen faced sons and continued on with his lecture. It was no wonder that people considered him quiet. Most of his words were used up on Naruto and Gaara.

Kakashi vaguely wondered if any of his precious words were taken heed of by them and looked at the rear view mirror above his head at his sons, both of whom were strapped in the back seat, complete with crossed legs, crossed arms, pressed lips, narrowed eyes and glares out the window.

Somehow, he doubted it.

Naruto and was in the middle of an attempt to make Kakashi understand that he was being too controlling and that he didn't really listen to what anyone else had to say.

" – monitoring everything we were doing even when we were in Suna"

"That's ridiculous. How could I even do that?"

Kakashi was in the middle of an attempt to make Naruto and Gaara accept that he wasn't what they were saying that he was...whatever that was.

"Everytime you heard that I was going out with someone, you'd show up and all of a sudden they'd just disappear"

Kakashi chuckled, "You make it sound like I killed them" Kakashi wished that he could. Too bad it was illegal.

Naruto narrowed his eyes at the man sitting in front of him, who wasn't even bothering to look at him and instead was reading the newspaper. That only served to infuriate the blonde even more.

"That's it."

That was all the warning Kakashi got before he saw Naruto pick up a bag he hadn't noticed and open the door to walk out.

Kakashi's eyes widened and he hurriedly put down the paper, "Where do you think you're going?"

"To Sasuke's apartment"

"Like hell you are."

"Why not? Gaara's already left to go to Neji's"

"He's what?"

Only then did Kakashi looked around and noticed the redhead's lack of presence and regretted for the thousandth time for teaching his sons about stealth.

Naruto was about to enter the apartment followed closely by Kakashi.

"Naruto, stop"

"Will you calm down? He's a decent guy"

Sasuke came out of his bath relaxed and missing the blonde. He also missed owning clean clothes for once and that was why he was currently garbed only in a towel.

Kakashi was trying his best to tell his baby boy that the fiend behind the door right in front of them was not to be trusted. But he was finding it hard to do, seeing as he had also partaken in many of the nefarious activities that he wanted to accuse Sasuke of committing.

...But not that hard.

"Remember your old homeroom teacher?"

Naruto smiled remembering the beautiful and kind woman, "Yeah"