Chapter 4

Sasuke raised his head, letting the cold water hit his face. He let out a sound of frustration. This still wasn't making his problem go away. The first thing he saw this morning was Naruto in soft looking grey slacks and a thin t-shirt, making breakfast. The sight made Sasuke feel really weird. He liked what he saw – the way Naruto seemed so at home in Sasuke's home. It made Sasuke feel a strange unnamed emotion. It wasn't lust. He knew lust. Boy, did he ever.

This was something else. It made Sasuke want. But want what? Sasuke always got what he wanted, not letting anything stand in his way. But he wasn't sure how to do that when he didn't know what it was that he craved. He wanted to spend time with the blonde, doing things with him that wasn't necessarily carnal. That doesn't make any sense. Sasuke growled and pressed his forehead on the cool tile wall.

Sasuke sniffed. Is that vanilla? He couldn't help smiling. Turned out that Naruto was bit of a clean freak. Sasuke had never seen his apartment look so spotless before. The blonde, after freaking out at the state of some areas of Sasuke's apartment, had made it his mission to scrub it to minty freshness. Sasuke sniffed again.

Or vanilla freshness. Naruto seemed to have a fetish for vanilla for some reason. He remembered how close he had been to the blonde's pink lips and that soft tanned neck the day before. Sasuke licked his lips, wondering what they'd taste like. He felt another sensation, this time much more familiar. Deciding that a shower wasn't ever going to be enough anymore, he took matters into his own hands, so to speak.

He Imagined that it was Naruto's hand that was holding him. He pictured the gorgeous blonde all spread out for him, just for him. He was in Sasuke's bed, lying on silken sheets and looking so – well hot. He stroked himself slowly.

The blonde was writhing on Sasuke's bed. He was trailing his fingers over his own chest moaning when they grazed hardened nubs. Sasuke felt his breath hitch and his grip tighten. The blonde continued to touch himself, rubbing his palms over those nubs, the pleasure making him arch his back and curl his toes. Sasuke's pace became faster.

Naruto gripped the sheets in one hand and with the other continued his ministrations, lips parted and breathing hard. Sasuke grit his teeth, wishing so much that he could touch the blonde when he was so hot and bothered. Wishing that the blonde really was putting on that show for him. That he was the one who made Naruto so – so – fucking hot. The blonde arched again, he was coming, moaning loudly. He was moaning Sasuke's name. With a grunt Sasuke released. He breathed hard, looking at the last of that day's fantasy being washed away. That was embarrassingly fast.

He straightened up again, letting the water hit his shoulders. He just stood dumbly when the door opened and the star of his fantasy walked in. Naruto came in and saw Sasuke standing in his birthday suit. Sasuke stood rooted to the spot, too surprised to even cover himself. He briefly wondered if he was being too calm about the whole situation, his only other thought being, 'I thought I closed the door'.

Naruto, finally snapping out of his shock, blushed a brilliant red. He slapped his hands over his eyes and stammered an apology, "I'm so sorry – I didn't know you were in here – I thought I heard the shower running – but I didn't think – ". He dropped his hands, wanting the other man to see how sorry he was and promptly blushed again.

Sasuke continued standing there wondering what the proper protocol for the situation was. He opened his mouth to say something, but then decided against it, worried that he might actually ask the blonde to join him. Naruto screwed his eyes shut, squeaked out another apology and rushed out, leaving Sasuke still standing there like an idiot. 'I should close the door'

In retrospect, Sasuke was very glad that Naruto hadn't walked in any sooner. He went into the kitchen and saw the blonde fumbling with the spoons and forks. He cleared his throat, making Naruto snap around with an apology at the ready, and freeze blushing again. It could have been embarrassment at having seen the dark haired man naked, before. Or it could be embarrassment at seeing the dark haired man almost naked, now. Sasuke ran a hand through his hair, clad in only a towel. Looking at the blonde, now standing with his head turned to the side, he cleared his throat again, "I can't find my clothes."

Naruto screwed his eyes shut, blushing and looking sheepish at the same time. He spoke, still looking away from Sasuke, "Sorry – I've put them for washing"

Sasuke nodded, completely understanding," Even the clean ones?" Naruto risked looking at him, "There weren't any clean ones." Sasuke nodded again. Yeah. That happens a lot. Sasuke stood there awkwardly, again. He looked around him, wondering what to do, "Ook. I'll just wait then. "

He saw Naruto nod and waded into the living room in his towel. Seeing his laptop, he shrugged. Might as well try to get some work done.

Sasuke was in the middle of reading the 'in the shower' section of an article 'what to do when someone walks in on you', when Naruto handed him a t shirt. He took it, a little surprised, "It's dry already?"

Naruto hesitated, "No, it's the shirt I'd borrowed yesterday" . Sasuke raised his eyebrows, remembering. Ah yes, from the roach incident. And from when he got to feel that ass. Sasuke looked at Naruto, realizing that he was still speaking, "I'm sorry about that. I should have asked you before borrowing your stuff. I won't do it again."

Sasuke was quick to intervene, "No no. you're welcome into my clothes anytime. " He paused, thinking back to what he had said, "I mean, you're welcome to borrow my clothes anytime". For some reason, he couldn't stop talking, "Or borrow any of my stuff. Any time." He ran both hands down his face and finished talking, "It's fine".

"Well of course it better be fine. It's the least you could do after groping me", Sasuke's head snapped up when he heard Naruto's reply.

He gaped for a couple of minutes before realizing that he should at least try defending himself, "That was an accident. "

The blonde scoffed, "Yeah right", then added a "pervert" for good measure.

He stood up, "Besides, you were the one who jumped me". Naruto opened his mouth in outrage, "That was the accident. You grabbing my ass, however, was not."

Sasuke was not backing down from this. Of all the nerve. He can't say that. Even though he's completely right. "And was you walking in on me an accident too?"

Naruto blushed a little, but didn't look away this time. "Yes", he almost hissed and started walking back to the kitchen, having decided that the conversation was over.

Sasuke opened and closed his mouth a couple of times, a little pissed off at the blonde's attitude and a little turned on by those swaying hips.

He quickly lifted his eyes when the blonde turned back. Naruto snapped, "Stop staring at my ass pervert". Sasuke scowled, "Ha. You wish I was staring at your ass." Naruto rolled his eyes at the incredibly lame comeback and continued on his journey.

Sasuke slumped down into the sofa, still scowling. He started searching for new articles, 'what to say when being accused of groping '