Chapter 5

When Sasuke had shared his misfortunes with his best friend in the whole world, Neji had, predictably laughed at his expense.

Neji asked him between bouts of laughter, "Has this kind of stuff always been happening to you?" .He would surely remember if it had.

Sasuke considered the question, surprised "Actually, no. I don't think so"

"That was a rhetorical question", Neji stopped laughing, annoyed.

Sasuke rubbed the back of his neck, "And he called me a pervert too. Can you believe that?"

Neji straightened up and spoke as if to a particularly slow child, "Sasuke, you are a pervert". He thought his friend already knew that. In fact, he had been sure that Sasuke was proud of it.

One time, Sasuke's father had forced his son to attend an internship interview for a rather obnoxious company. Sasuke hadn't been pleased one bit. He had never liked being told what to do, let alone being told to work for a company that was basically a front for a loan shark. Sasuke had gone in with a resume containing a list of his various sexual adventures under the extra-curricular activities section. How he had still managed to get the job was beyond Neji.

Sasuke slumped, "It was an accident. And for what? Just a little –". Sasuke made a lewd gesture with his hands.

Neji looked at Sasuke with a smirk, "Well, I guess this it's 1 to 4 then" He elaborated on seeing Sasuke's confused face. "It's you against the world – and Naruto in your plan to bed him"

"I'm losing?" Sasuke knew he wasn't exactly making the blonde swoon at his very presence, but he hadn't thought it was this bad.

Neji was amused, "You're surprised?"

Sasuke was minding his own business, going through the latest inventory list and having an occasional daytime fantasy about his blonde apartment mate. Naruto had yet to rejoin his position of being Sasuke's conjoined twin. He had now taken up the task of interviewing employees. Apparently, most of the dangers to people in high positions are due to disgruntled subordinates. Naruto hadn't wanted to take any chances and wanted to build profiles of possible attackers.

'Or maybe he wanted to not be sexually harassed' Neji, being the ever helpful friend that he was, had added in. Whatever the reason may be, Naruto wasn't here and Sasuke wasn't going to let that get in the way of his daily dose of imagined debauchery. He double checked the number of new office printers – 69. Sasuke smirked, yup. Still going strong.

He was brought out of his musings when his door opened and who should walk in but Kiba Inuzuka, the one who could make all his blonde tinged fantasies come true, with smile on his face, "Heya boss? What's up?"

Sasuke reminded himself that killing Inuzuka could put a sizable dent in his chances of getting Naruto. He instead just replied calmly, "Just me". Kiba, not sure how to take that reply, and simply refusing to attribute any other meaning to it, just translated it into Sasuke being awake.

He continued to stand there and stare at Sasuke, trying to make him uncomfortable enough to be the one to bring up the topic. He lost. After seventeen minutes, he gave up and started talking, "So about the deal. Here's the next part."

Sasuke narrowed his eyes, "I still haven't gotten anything for my previous efforts."

"Well, I'm not the one who stands to gain from this deal boss. If you don't want this, all I lose are some donuts. But you on the other hand..." Kiba trailed off and Sasuke finished that sentence in his head, 'could die by blue balls'

Sasuke had often wondered, lying on his couch at night, about why he was so enamored with the gorgeous blonde. Yes, he was attractive. Smart, hot, a fantastic cook, gorgeous. But it seemed as if Sasuke's libido had just about stopped considering sleeping with anybody else. Frustrated with confusion and irritated with the damn couch, he'd just chalked up his suddenly Naruto focused libido to the challenge the blonde represented and tried to go back to sleep.