Chapter 7

Later that day, Sasuke got Naruto alone before he delicately and tactfully brought up the idea of going out that night. Naruto in turn had thought it to be a wonderful plan and immediately called Gaara to join them. Followed by Neji and Kiba and Itachi.

Sasuke scowled walking into the building filled with bright flashing lights and blaring music. It was supposed to be an exclusive club. Naruto and he were supposed to be dancing sensually together bumping and grinding in an imitation of similar activities that were supposed to be happening tonight on his bed. And instead he was stuck with this.

He looked at Itachi calmly drinking some wussy looking colored drink to Neji who was throwing discreet glances at the redhead to Kiba who was nervously looking at his phone to Gaara who was completely engrossed in a conversation with the blonde to Naruto who looked absolutely delectable.

A thin almost gossamer white shirt hung off his frame in direct contrast to the sinfully tight black leather – LEATHER pants. Sasuke growled and ran a hand through his hair in frustration before looking around for something to vent his irritation on. And immediately his eyes landed on his dear brother.

"What the fuck are you drinking?"

Itachi took another sip before replying, "Something of quality unlike the swill that you choose to chug down at every available chance"

Sasuke assumed that he was taking about beer. He didn't care; he just wanted to get rid of the adrenalin before he got up and dragged Naruto to his bed to have some real fun. He lent forward slightly before grabbing the drink and drowning the whole thing down, ignoring Itachi's irritated glare.

It tasted really good. So, Sasuke pasted on his most disgusted expression and exclaimed, "This shit is fucking revolting"

Itachi raised an eyebrow, "I'm guessing you want another one?" His big brother did always read him well.

"Yes please"

Itachi sighed and got up. He always ended up as the baby sitter in these kinds of outings. It annoyed the hell out of him. But not this time, "Well then I suggest you get it yourself" He flicked his baby brother between the eyes, extra hard and then left.

Sasuke smirked. One down.

He shifted closer to Kiba who was trying hard to read something on his phone in the dim lighting and drawled, "So, you have a girl friend?"

Kiba slowly turned his head toward him, looking creeped out, "Are you hitting on me?'

Sasuke scowled, "Can't I have a normal conversation?'

Kiba paused. The case was either that his boss was trying to break the ice and behave like a conventional human being or thinking with his dick and trying to get laid. And since it was Sasuke, it was customary to assume that it was the latter. But he doubted that he was Sasuke's type. Atleast, he hoped and prayed that he wasn't.

"Uh. You usually don't"

Sasuke rolled his eyes and gestured to the phone in Kiba's hand, "You're taking to your girlfriend right?"

It was a simple question, but the widening of Kiba's eyes and the paranoid way he hunched his phone closer to himself made Sasuke think that he had just asked for one of Kiba's lungs.

"No. No. Why would you say that? I'm talking to my friend. My guy friend. From college. Chouji" He nodded vigorously, making his shaggy hair bounce, "I'm talking to Chouji"

Sasuke raised one eyebrow before taking, in an attempt to bring the conversation into the zone of reasonably proportionate reactions.

"I didn't know you and Akimichi were college mates"