01-03 | MEETING SIR BRAHM

CASTELLANOS MANSION
Spring 17, 881

I walked nervously as the twin guided me. Giselle and Gisella, the new maids was stationed by the Head Maid as my personal maids.

The place I was heading to was the knights' quarter. I have discovered how to use soul to strengthen my body. After I successfully did that, I went to Papa right away and ask him for a permission to train.

I succeeded in gaining his permission after blurting out what felt like 222 sugar-coated words. I worked hard for this. But, why did I feel nervous?

"Elle, Ella, I think I'll just go back."

Elle, the elder, stopped.

"No, Milady. There's nothing to be afraid of, really."

Ella, the younger, pulled my hand, "Come on, Milady. They are so nice! One of them is actually Elle's boyf-"

Her words was cut of as Elle closed her mouth. I giggled at the sight of them.

"First of all, don't pull Milady's hand carelessly. Second, only Milady can call me Elle. Third, ah ... forget it."

Elle turned to me, "Sorry for the disturbance, Milady."

"Didn't I say to be free with me. Aren't we friends? Or am I the only one-"

"O-Of course no! S-see! I cut Milady's words, that-that means that I'm considering myself as M-Milady's friend...," Elle blurted confidently, but then her words got weaker as she spoke.

Ella whom witnessed this just laughed with me.

I grabbed their hair and gave them lots of patting. They were just fourteen, it felt like I had little sisters.

"Okay, let's go now."

"Yes!"

They brought me to the back of the mansion, where other building stood. The knight's station.

"W-would you like a company inside, Milady?" Ella nervously asked.

I shook my head and talked in a deep voice jokingly, "Look at me, aren't I charming? Why should I need companion of cute girls like you?"

They finally relaxed, "Alright. We will pick you up during lunch, okay?" Ella cheered.

"Alright. Be safe on your way back."

Ah, now it's training time.

I pushed the big door in front of me, resulting men who were chatting to stop.

"Who are you?" a man interrogated as he walked towards me.

Big build, thick eyebrows, and blinding pink hair.

No doubt, that was Sir Brahm.

"Sup, Sir Brahm." I greeted in a relaxed manner.

"I said, who the hell are you?" he stopped right in front of me.

Sir Brahm looked at me with his piercing gaze, his hands were getting ready to pull the sword from his waist.

"Right, it has been a long time. Year 878 was the last time we met, I believe."

He froze in confusion. After searching for an answer as he looked down, he finally lifted his face, "... Young Miss?"

"Took you long enough."

It was so awkward. No one knew what to do. The soldiers stood up one by one, pointing their body towards my direction but their faces avoided my gaze.

"Greetings to the Young Miss Castellanos." Sir Brahm lead a bow in which everyone followed.