𝐱𝐱𝐱. ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ

⚠️  TW  ⚠️

⚠️ TW ⚠️

(A𝐥𝐤𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞's 𝐏𝐎𝐕)

I SLIGHTLY FLINCHED from the sudden sound of what can be heard as glass shattering outside of Tray's room.

There was an eery, short pause of silence before I heard a faint, muffled apology out from whoever I assumed dropped the item.

I decided to check out the noise, curious about the events that were happening outside of the room I was in, so I took a small peek, hiding behind the door frame just to get a glance at what was happening.

I could barely see anything due to the location of the room I was currently in, I would have had to go out of the room to see what had happened.

I got up.

Each step for some reason had made me slightly nervous which was weird since I had nothing to be nervous about.

Maybe it was the silence that was making it unsettling. Or the fact that Ashtray hadn't returned.

Finally, the silence was broken by Custer speaking again.

"Did you hear what I said?" I heard within the walls as I slowly got closer and closer, trying not to interrupt.

I had reached the end of the hall. My eyebrows furrowed at the broken glass all over the floor until I spotted Faye.

She didn't see me yet but it seemed like Fezco and Custer's conversation was starting to get a little more intense.

"I thought you told me that Laurie killed Mouse, right, Laurie?" Faye said, attempting to look extremely clueless as she can be.

What? Was she covering for them?

"I never said that. What are you talking about?" Custer replied confused.

It felt like everything was all breaking down as Custer and Faye proceeded to argue.

"So you're working for Laurie?"

"Hey, no!"

Faye had stopped talking.

"So, how about you just shut the fuck up!" Custer added.

I was about to come out of hiding and beat his ass to a pulp until Faye spoke up again.

"Okay, then why are you trying to cover up a murder that she committed?"