𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. ᴇxᴄɪᴛᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ

ALKALINE WOKE UP to an empty space beside her, she vividly remembered her sleeping beside Ashtray after they had talked for hours and groaned as she got up from the mattress on the floor

ALKALINE WOKE UP to an empty space beside her, she vividly remembered her sleeping beside Ashtray after they had talked for hours and groaned as she got up from the mattress on the floor. She rubbed her eyes, going out of his room spotting Faye and Fezco eating breakfast at the table but still no sign of Ashtray.

"Fez where's Tray?" She yawned, getting cereal from a cabinet and taking a seat with them on the dining table.

"He's somewhere here in the house, prolly on his computer." Fezco gave the girl a knowing smile while Alkaline raised her eyes in confusion as she continued to eat.

͙⁺˚*・༓☾✩☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Rue waved bye to Alkaline as she left their house after being rejected by Fez who refused to be any part of her bullshit. She looked at the window seeing Rue ride her bike elsewhere.

Alkaline had finally found Ashtray sitting by his computer with an empty bowl on his desk, he didn't speak a word to her and she didn't know why.

Why was everyone acting so fucking weird today?

Ashtray had already noticed the Korean girl's presence not too long ago as she leaned by the door frame observing him. He didn't want to look back at her so he continued typing on his computer acting like he didn't know she was there.

Ashtray argued with his thoughts all morning as he woke up with his hands gripping tightly around the girl's waist like there was no tomorrow, he was too stunned to speak.

He tried to sort out his feelings but he still didn't know why he was acting strangely towards her.

There she goes again, making him feel all sorts of things. "What are you doing?" Alkaline could sense that he was acting more different today but denied the thought as they've only just started to know each other.

"None of your business."

She rolled her eyes, sighing. "You know that creepy car has been there for a while, Alkaline pointed to their security system while Ashtray's head snapped towards her.

He let out a sigh and momentarily stretched his head before going into another room and coming out with a gun in his hand.

"Oh shit." She went to the couch, readying herself for the show that was about to go down.

͙⁺˚*・༓☾✩☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"So first, you come to my fuckin' job askin' all these weird-ass questions like the feds," Fezco said to the man sitting down in their living room.