𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴍʏ ᴛʏᴘᴇ

"WHAT ARE WE?" Alkaline asked but was caught off guard by the sound of Ashtray choking as his head snapped to her with a glass of water in his hands

"What.?"

Did I kiss an idiot?

All kinds of negative thoughts rushed into Alkaline's head as her eyes bore into his face showing no emotion at all.

Flustered, she looked down upset by his lack of response to her important question, and faced her back to him.

She flinched as she felt his presence behind her closely.

I'm not gonna fucking fold. That was what she thought before he had managed to snake his arms around her waist.

Still not folding.

She kept her stoic, grumpy face still as he nuzzled into her neck burying his face in her hair.

"I'm just kidding." He chuckled.

"We'll be whatever you want us to be."

"I don't care, what do you want?" She huffed, crossing her arms.

"Well, anything that you're comfortable with." His tone dropped slowly as she could feel him getting more serious.

"O-okay then.. We are.. together.." Alkaline was surprised she had managed to utter her sentence as she kept stuttering and falling over her words.

He smiled against her neck which didn't go unnoticed by Alkaline.

"Okay, then we're together." His muffled voice said.

"Y-yeah! so that's cool... I guess."

What the fuck am I saying?

"Mhm." He slowly replied as it sent vibrations through her body.

Ashtray had intertwined his hands with hers as he finally looked up, Alkaline looked to her side and there he was, staring right back at her.

"I'm just gonna cut the crap and say that I love you cause I do and I don't think there's anything wrong with that because I know you do too." He said staring deeply into her.

The statement had made Alkaline's face turn pink in a matter of seconds and suddenly, she pushed herself away from him and hit him... Too hard as he hissed in pain, touching his lips where she had previously accidentally hit him too hard on.

Alkaline had immediately came back close to him as she examines his lip while muttering all sorts of apologies she could think of under her breath he could only chuckle in response.

"Tray you fucking idiot, stop saying shit like that, or I could hit you again!" She scolded her boyfriend retracting her hands away from his face seeing as no harm was done.

"What? now I can't say I love my girlfriend?" He said in disbelief.

Alkaline looked away from him as she once again didn't know how to act and became jumpy and fidgety from the nickname.

"I love you."

She gave no reply and could only huff in response.

She didn't know what she was expecting but it definitely wasn't another kiss from him.

Alkaline flinched as she felt his soft lips again on hers and his hands trailing along her jawline, softly caressing her cheek.

"You're supposed to close your eyes." He said in between the kiss making her obey.

Alkaline placed her hand behind his neck as she used the other to push his back, pulling him closer and deepening their kiss until-

"What the fuck?"

Alkaline had immediately pushed him away from her as her eyes widened and a grumpy expression say on Ashtray's face as his head snapped towards the direction of the noise.

"Don't you know how to knock?" The girl immediately said, flustered from getting caught.

"Don't you know how to lock?" Fezco's face was priceless as he had a look of disbelief mixed with disgust as he just saw his little brother making out with Alkaline.

Fez knew that he was bound to walk into them doing something that couples would do he just thanked the God he didn't believe in that it wasn't anymore worse than what he had just walked into.

"Ash come on, we needa talk for a bit sit right here KJ, and don't move." Fezco called out to his grumpy looking brother as Alkaline sat down the bed patiently as Ashtray closed the door behind him and she was left with herself all alone.

"What you have that face for? man, sit your ass down, we finna have a little talk." Fezco pointed out to the chair as Ashtray bit his cheek in curiosity.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✩˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Ash to Fez rn:

ALSO UM HELLO? 149K READS? YALL R SO SEXY FOR THAT😤😤💓💓💓