𝐱𝐢𝐯. ᴅɪᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ

"AYO KJ! where was your ass at? got us going from block to block searchin all over for you, I swear these kids be puttin some grey on my hair

"AYO KJ! where was your ass at? got us going from block to block searchin all over for you, I swear these kids be puttin some grey on my hair." The window rolled down revealing Fezco with his hand rubbing his head and the other on the wheel, listening to Lana Del Rey?

"Don't ask, Lexi said she was good, didn't lie though that's for sure." He immediately said as he saw Alkaline's knowing look.

The Korean noticed the small twitch in his mouth, but as he finally focused on the stranger behind her his goofy demeanor dropped and turned into a more calm and slightly serious expression.

"Hello, sir how you doin'?" He suspiciously eyed Terrance as Alkaline turned back from the self-proclaimed insurance worker and mouthed a silent 'Get me out of here' to Fezco.

He looked in between them and finally realized what was happening- no he didn't have a clue what was happening he just wanted to help the girl.

"Hello! good day to you Mr.?" Terrance interrogated Fez with an awfully enthusiastic tone and she just wanted to puke already?

"It's night though..?" Fezco questioned him, looking outside to make sure that it really was night and he was right, confused with the 'insurance worker'.

"Ah yes of course it is, I seemed to have forgotten HaHa!" He smiled again and talked as if he came out of a fucking cartoon. Now Alkaline's assumptions are kinda dying on him, maybe he was here to buy some drugs, it seemed like he really needed some or maybe he is already on it.

"Okay, well me and this G right here are gonna go now, whoever you's lookin for prolly ain't here anyway." He leaned on the wheel looking at Alkaline.

"Oh.. Why yes you can go now, I guess I'll just come around here some other day when the owner is back, tell them that I was here when you've heard from them, little girl." Terrance still having a sick smile on his face went to try and pat Alkaline's head like she was some dog and as he was about to lay a hand on her, he got abruptly stopped by a voice in the back of the car.

"Hey, don't fuckin' touch her." The window rolled down revealing a very somehow-intimidating Ashtray with a look that could kill anybody, Alkaline saw his jaw clench as Terrance's hand stopped midair and he pulled it back down with his smile slightly faltering.

"Wh-" Alkaline tried to speak but the look on Ashtray shut her up real quick.

Terrance tried to open the front-right door of Fezco's car but that didn't work out either as Fez stopped him too. "Ey man, don't fucking touch my car either okay? enough touching! You don't touch any of our shit and we won't either."