𝐢𝐱. ʜᴀʏʟᴏғᴛ

⚠️  TW  ⚠️

⚠️  TW  ⚠️

"NO WAIT-" Alkaline paused, taking a sip of water from the fridge. She was on a call with Ashtray as she walked around her house smiling into the call for no absolute reason at all.

"Cause who the hell names their child Ashtray- No! I am not judging you oh my God- Just saying, to obtain that name maybe you've had to be an ashtray in your past life or maybe ate fucking cigs or something I don't know." She raised her hands in defeat even though they couldn't see each other. "Well did you ask Fez about it?" She questioned him.

"No I don't hate your name, stop being such a drama queen Tray." Alkaline rolled her eyes as she finally sat down on their couch. "No I was not rolling my eyes at you-" She was caught off guard by the Garner who went inside the house rushing her to get the suitcase.

"What!? a deal? right now?" She widened her eyes at him as he nodded his head. "Okay, I'll talk to you later T something just came up- yeah bye, lov- uh bye." She groaned in defeat, rushing up their stairs to get the drugs.

"Stay in your room okay? These people are really dangerous." He said to the young girl.

"Don't you say that every deal?"

"Well, I actually mean it this time kid- get your ass up to your room and don't come out until I knock." It felt weird seeing Garner getting more nervous as she ran up the steps, locating her room.

It wasn't that Garner was afraid of this client, he was more afraid for Alkaline rather than himself.

The girl's head snapped towards the direction where the aggressive knocking was heard. She put her ear on the door trying to hear what was happening outside but she could only hear muffled and barely audible sentences.

Alkaline slowly twisted her doorknob open, crouching behind the stairs railings trying to find out what was going on.

"Listen, man, you know me- been a loyal customer since forever right?" A deep voice said, they were in the kitchen it seemed.

"Of course Dan-"

"Okay, so why the fuck is there only one bag on the table and not three? where's the other fuckin' two G, huh?" She heard shuffling in the kitchen and a gun's safety getting turned off.

"Woah, Woah, Woah. Now let's all be civilized gentlemen-" Garner got interrupted by a chuckle coming out of the mystery buyer.

"Civilized gentlemen!? You see here G I ordered for three bags not one and we ain't goin' nowhere without em, CJ, Travis search the whole fuckin' house." He said, Alkaline felt a wave of adrenaline rush to her veins as she swiftly ran back to her room.

"Hold on! I recall you only said one- don't fucking touch my shit! If you wanted three I could give you more on Wednesday, were just out of stock right now- just chill man." Garner tried to his two bodyguards from searching the house but they already walked elsewhere in some part of his house not even listening to him.