Save Me: Part 5

** Hope you enjoy! Stay Awesome-Rudi **

Save Me

Part 5: 

I think I'm dead. 

Ever since of my episode yesterday, I haven't once got out of bed. I called in sick at school and my mother could care less about where I am and what I'm doing. 

It doesn't really matter that I'm not in school because nobody misses me. Tiffany and her gang just keep bringing me down. Before you know it, I'll really be gone and they won't even notice. 

Scratch that. 

They will actually, they will see how everyone's happy and there's no longer an elephant walking around down the corridors. Even though I'm 126 pounds now and feeling as light as a feather.... I guess Tiffany and her gang see me as the person who they last saw before school ended. 

A broken person who always depended on another person. 

I take my hand out from my warm covers and looked at my bandaged wrist. I ran after my cutting to try and make the bleeding stop. I ran all the way to the CVS Pharmacy down the street to buy some bandages. Luckily, I had gotten my things from my locker to pay for those bandages because they were expensive. 

Blood still stained the white bandages but the bleeding stopped and miraculously, I didn't cut open any veins. I think I cut more of the middle part of my arm but don't judge, my head was spinning and my tears kept blurring my eyes. 

I need to get up. I am suddenly feeling like a dead zombie. Wait, but zombie's are already dead....

 Anyways, I need to get up because I know pretty much that staying in bed won't make this year go faster than I want it to. I stand up and trudged to the bathroom. I stared at the bags under my eyes along with my cakey pale looking skin and my dead looking figure. 

I take a quick shower and do my normal routine before getting prepared to walk out. I had put some makeup to try and hide my dead looking features but really, who was I kidding. 

Putting on my converse, my small cat sat by me, just staring at me. It pierced it's glossy, beady eyes into my soul before running away. 

Another hate mail from Smoky the cat! 

I looked at the clock on the wall. School ended an hour ago and it's a Friday so everyone is probably getting prepared for some teenage party. Good, the coast is clear. I will go to that Greenwald bookstore and try to get some type of job there then come back here and do some homework that I did not do. 

"Hi, may I help you?" A middle aged man with a sweater vest and glasses asked from the front desk as I entered the building. I took a deep breath before actually speaking. 

"Hi, I noticed that you had a help wanted sign on your—" 

"Great! Finally, I have been wanting somebody to ask about that." The man exclaimed smiling. He then walked over to me and gave me a paper and a pen. I looked at the given items before looking back at the man with a confused face. "You are hired."

"But, I don't even—"

"I am the manager, Marcus Greenwald and since my kids are off doing teenager things, I needed some new recruits. You are the actually one to stop by and ask about the sign. So, I am going to hire you right now! But you have to go over the contract and let us talk about wages and all that stuff, okay?" 

"Sure?" I said. Marcus led me to the front desk and stood by my side as I filled the form. It was normal stuff and none of the questions had to make me go crazy and ask my doctor about some weird things and all.