Save Me: Part 3

**Hope you enjoy! Stay Awesome** 

Save Me

Part 3: 

It's week two of school and people still can't get the fact that Skinny Layli is here and not Fat Layli. I am getting sick of having to avoid people. I want to make friends. Eh, not really. All of these people have seen Fat Layli and will never want to be friends. I am going to start my "Find a friend mission" in college. Far, far away where nobody has ever seen Fat Layli and won't be intimidated

The phrase "people change" only implies to a very few percentage of people in this school. Tiffany still wears skin tight skirts as if there aren't any other type of bottoms a person may own. 

I raise my eyebrow and she flips her hair as puts her arm around Blake as if she owns him. Well, now thinking about it, She kind of does. She just needs to seal it with a kiss. Wait, she already has. Never mind, the point is that most people in this school do not change. 

I made my way down the bleachers, and as I walked away, stares follow my every move. I walk into the cafeteria and see Tiffany talking to Blake. She then catches my eye from across the cafeteria and smiles in a mischievous way. Tiffany then takes Blake and kisses him, right in front of me. She opens her eyes and raises an eyebrow. Last, she closes her eyes and shows me that she is enjoying Blake's kiss. Dramatic much? 

 I lower my head and walk out of the cafeteria. Not because I was jealous—which I can't lie and say that I"m not—but because I was sick of Tiffany always doing her little scenes with Blake, when I come into a room. I always look away and hear her laughing like a horse. 

"Hey, kiddo what sup?" Mr. Houghton said looking up from his stack of papers that he was grading. I had gone to his room to chill because Mr. Houghton was a cool ass teacher and the best thing is, he doesn't judge. And can always know who is a the bottom of the food chain and harmless and also who is at the top of the food chain and most hated. 

"Nothing, bad lunch." I admitted, "May I please sit here and read before lunch is over?" 

"No problem." Mr. Houghton said with a big smile. He adjusted his glasses and went back to grading papers as I sat down in my regular seat and started to read. 

"Psst." I hear. I look up to see Mr. Houghton in his seat looking a me. 

"Yes?" I respond. 

"Can I ask you a question?" He says crossing his arms over his chest. 

"Yes." I say once more. 

"What is your deal with Tiffany and Blake?" I then lowered my head. Mr. Houghton was a chill teacher so he wouldn't tell anyone. But isn't it weird to tell a teacher about your hatred for his students? 

"It's alright. It's none of my business anyways." Mr Houghton says suddenly, interrupting my thoughts. Noticing that I had just said my last thought out loud—again—I slapped my forehead with my hand. I sighed and put my bookmark in it's needed place and then look up. 

"You are a chill teacher who I feel won't tell anyone."  I started out. Mr. Houghton then stood up to sit on the desk  and smiled like I was telling him a secret that he's been wanting to hear. 

"Sophomore year. I was besties with Blake and then he went all girl crazy and fell for Tiffany. Tiffany liked Blake and Blake like Tiffany. But Tiffany did not like me. So Blake ditched me for the Tiffany for the glam and the gang members—" 

"Gang members?" 

"Like popular people. The IT crowd." I explained making bunny ears with my fingers as I said "IT."