Save Me: Chapter 10

*Yes, I have updated!! Woo!! It's been so long!! Sorry for that long long delay! I just felt iffy bout this book and stopped writing.. I'm back and well improved!

**For those of you who are not up to date with everything that has been happening with this book as of the early of the year 2013, I changed the chapters completely and did some major editing to make the story what I really wanted and longer or readable... Um, so if you haven't read any of those chapters after March then go and re-read please.

***For those of you who have forgotten what you have read since I last updated a real chapter, so basically... Layli has attempted to commit suicide after seeing Tiffany and Blake get it on on the the dance floor. The realization is real clear to her that she is now alone in the world. She stabs herself in the side from an act that pushed her on the edge but Drew was there to save her and seek help. The past 3 or so chapters have been in Drew's P.O.V. and now Drew took in Layli into his home so she can recover and to help Layli seek that she's not alone. You have also met new characters.. Luke, Jake and Eli who are Drew's roommates and band members. The last chapter ended with Layli and Drew walking into the condo with the boys air humping to music. This was a sucky summary but just re-read or continue to read. Please and thank you!!! ***

****This is a short little chapter to get back into the swing of things.. I have 3 days left of school :)

Save Me:

Chapter 10

I covered Layli's innocent eyes as I give the guys a mean glare. Eli walked over to the music player and turned it off, making a dead silence come between everyone.

"You live with male strippers?" Layli asked innocently, breaking the silence. 

"No." I urgently blurted out while the guys, in unison, said yes. I shot them a death glare but that was dismissed and all the guys slowly walked up to the door. I felt Layli's grip under my arm pit deepen in which I didn't know if I was to be happy or scared that she was fearful of the guys.

There was a moment of pause as the guys shamelessly examined Layli.

"Help, you idiots." I used my foot that wasn't supporting the weight of Layli to kick the closest one of em in the shins.

When Eli hopped in pain, Luke and Jake revived some of their brain cells and smiled at Layli before taking her small quantity of baggage. I walked Layli to the couch and sat her down. Her cheeks were flushed before her eyes gazed at the new environment.

She spoke not a word as she hid behind her glowing hair and was turning as red as a tomato.

"Hi, I'm Luke, the mature one out of all of us." Luke introduced, putting his hand out for Layli to shake. After a real awkward shaking handshake, Jake walked up.

"That's clearly not true but, I'm Jake, the one who knows what responsibility is."

"Says the person who can't keep a job!" Scoffed Eli, who recovered from his moment and put his hand out. "I'm Eli, the lady killer. You don't have to worry about me putting a move on you though, Drew will honestly beat me to a bloody pulp."

All the guys nodded in agreement and I smirked behind the back of my hand. It is amazing to know that you have some sort of effect on people.

"I'm Layli." Was all Layli said and was all that was expected of her at the moment from what she has been going through.

————-

I stood behind Layli as her head cocked to different points in the room, analyzing everything. There was nothing grande about my room, in all honestly. My queen sized bed perched perpendicular to the attic like windows with one slanted wall that held large panels of windows, showing the sky. On both sides of the bed, were small metal rounded bed side tables. Across from the bed, mounted on the cobble stone wall, was a 42" inch TV with certain video game consoles under neath it. A mini faux leather couch sat in front of that with a white rug under neath that. Geometric style book shelves trailed along the walls to my desk, over flowing with books of business, money, society and Stephen King.

"Wow." Was the response I got and smiled widely at.

"Thanks. Moms an interior designer, I got a few pointers." I simply said. Truthfully, my mom just took control of everything and decorated herself. I was to reject her doing that but that was the only thing keeping her sane as her youngest son is finally moving out. Even though Sunshine (Layli) has her own set up room, I wanted her to be well comfortable with my room to help her stay here more easy in a way.

"Your room is nice." Layli complimented once more, ducking from my gaze. I nodded in return. "Am I staying here?"

"Yes, actually. The bed is low to the ground, anything you could want is here. TV, a nice view, a mini fridge and the best of all, books." I pointedly informed, leaning on the door frame.

"I feel like an intruder."

"No look, I am so happy that you agreed to this. I will be the best, whatever I am to you, ever! These next few weeks will be entertaining." I truthfully concluded.

"Filled with music and air humping."

"The sass coming from you, is too much." I laughed, hoping to get a smile or a dimple. When she did, a celebration party went ballistic in my head. "Okay, you need to take a nap. It's been a long couple days. I'll wake you up so that you can take your medication and to eat."

After getting Layli all situated in bed, after she repeated a million times that she felt bad, I turned to the door and was ready to leave when I heard my name. Looking back, Layli was deep into my covers and the only thing peeking out was her splayed out hair and eyes.

"Thank you." She muffled before throwing the covers over her eyes.

"You're welcome." I gave back, slowly closing the door and making my way down to yell at the idiots I call my friends.

These will be two of the best weeks I have ever gone through in Greenwald.