Chapter 15

At night Shivi was in the washroom and Mohsin and Farah were playing together.

Fa: Papa suno ear lao…

Mohsin came close to her and she whispered something in his ear. Mohsin and Farah giggled after listening to this. They both shaked their hands. Mohsin took something from the wardrobe, made her wear something and wore another one himself. He picked Farah and made her sit on his shoulder. He set a phone and started a video.

Shivi: Aahhh..

Shivi opened the door and got scared looking at a ghost on which there was one more baby ghost sitting on his shoulder and fell down. Mohsin made Farah stand on the floor and they both burst into laughter looking at her face and removed their masks.

Shivi: Mohsin ab aap gaye..

Mohsin starts running in the whole room and Shivi starts chasing him while Farah was laughing at both of them. At last she caught him and started beating him.

Mohsin: Are sorry sorry Shivi we were just doing pranking.

Shivi: Aapke prank ke chakkar me mujhe heart attack aa jata to..

Mohsin: Aise kaise mai tujhe kuch hone dunga pagal.. waise maza bahut aaya hanaa.. he said the last line turning towards Farah and they both giggled and highfive.

Shivi: Chalo ab hasna band karo dono aur so jao shanti se… she said in a bossy tone and Mohsin and Farah followed her instructions. They all laid on the bed and Shivi and Farah slept while  sleep was far away from Mohsin's eyes. As soon as his alarm rang he excitedly got off his bed and went towards Shivi side and sat kneeling beside bed and started adoring her. He caressed her cheeks with her back fingers.

Shivi: Kitne machar hai yaar yaha.. she said and slapped on her cheek in her sleep in order to kill the mosquito which was hit on Mohsin's hand.

M: Ouch nairagiri karti rehti hai sote hue bhi aherni kahi ki… he murmured

Mohsin: Shivi sun na yaar uth.. he shaked her, Shivi woke up with a jerk and was about to panic and shout when he kept a hand on her mouth.

Mohsin: Shant Farah so rahi hai..

Shivi: Aap thik to ho kya hua aapko.. she asked while whispering

Mohsin: Chalo mere sath

Shivi: Kaha

Mohsin: Sab abhi bata dun chalo na yaar..

Shivi: Nahi pehle batao warna mai to yaha se hil bhi nahi rahi..

Mohsin: Thik hai as you wish.. he said and lifted her in his arms.. she kept her hand on her mouth in order not to shout. Mohsin giggled while shivi slapped on his chest. He went towards the interconnected door and signalled Shivi to open it. She got confused but opened the door. Mohsin placed her down back and she went inside just to get a shock while seeing a beautifully decorated room with the fragrant candles, lilies and jasmines.

Shivi: Mohsin ye..

He came and hugged her from behind.

Mohsin: Happy Birthday Jaan.. he whispered sensuously in the husky voice and bit her earlobe while she moaned. He twirled her and and did her hair on one side and started giving kisses on her neck. He tilted her head on one side while giving him full access to her neck.

Shivi: Mo..hsin..

Mohsin: Hmm.. he nodded while continuing kissing her on a collar bone. Shivi was getting weak on his knees so held him tightly. He picked her up and laid her on bed without losing an eye contact. He came and hovered upon her not putting his whole wait.. and she wrapped her arms around his neck