Chapter 6

The story starts when Mohsin kept the phone on the side table after talking to his family and suddenly pinned Shivi in bed and came over to her.

S: Mohsin

M: kya bol rahi thi tu Shivi ki mai bed par dance karta hun… she chuckled on it

S: haan to karte nahi ho kya

M: mai tujhe bhi karwa sakta hun dikhaun..

S: I am a dancer.. I know how to dance..

M: acha mai bhi to dekhu.. he said and interlocked her hands with his and dug his face inside her neck and started nuzzling there..She was trying to move as was feeling butterflies in her stomach.

S: Mo..h..sin.. she moaned when he started giving kisses at her neck. He sat on the bed and made her sit too. He quickly discarded both of their clothes and fused his lips to hers. They both started kissing each other hungrily. He stopped kissing as she was feeling breathless but she fused her lips again and wrapped her arms around her neck. He squeezed her breast and she moaned. After a while they broke a kiss and joined foreheads panting.

M: I love you Shivi, I love you so much...

S: I love you too Mohsin I love you a lot… He rubbed her breast

S: Ooo.. she moaned.. He went down and started sucking them one by one… He looked at her mischievously..

S: No..

M: Yes.. please.. He said and give an hickey at her breast

S: aah.. he gave the wet kiss to soothe that area. He went down and put the three fingers inside her while kissing her navel. She moaned and he increased her speed. He kissed her feet and then her inner thighs and at last he dug his tongue inside her, licking her juices. She held his hair tightly while enjoying in pleasure

S: Mohsin.. ummm.. he chuckled while wiping his face. He used the condom and came over to her.

M: Are you ready, sweet heart.. she wrapped his hands around him and nodded.. He entered inside her and started moving..

S: Ahhh.. she moaned. He started kissing her while increasing his speed.. After a few minutes they both climaxed together and he rested her head on her chest. She cleaned his sweat.

S: what happened?

M: nothing ninnu aa rahi hai mai abhi aaya.. He came out of her slowly so that she would not get hurt and went to the washroom. He disposed of the condom and came back with a wet towel. He looked at Shivi and smiled seeing her already asleep. He quickly cleaned her and threw the towel on the floor. He laid beside Shivi and covered both of them in a blanket. She snuggled into him and he wrapped his arms around her. He kissed her forehead and slept with her.

Next morning Mohsin's sleep broke with a door knock. He removed the blanket, wore trousers and a t-shirt and opened the door.

K: are Mohsin abhi tak so rahe ho kya chalo neeche mai shivangi ko bhi uthata hun.. Suddenly he realised Shivi was sleeping in his room without clothes and closed the door a little more which was half open so that he couldn't see inside.

M: Karan aap chalo mai Shivangi ko lekar aata hun

K: are you sure I can call her

M: No I said na I will do it.. he said little loudly in jealousy

K: tumhe kya hua

M: actually.. Sachin sir.. he suddenly saw him and called him

Sachin: are tum abhi tak taiyar nahi hue Mohsin