Chapter 8

Next day Shivi woke up from the alarm and went to the washroom. She got ready quickly and went to Mohsin's side.

S: Mohsin uthiye shoot ka time ho raha hai..

M: do minute Shivi

S: koi do min nahi Mohsin utho jaldi.. Mohsin pulled her and she fell on his chest.

M: Aao tum bhi so jao..

S: Mohsin yaar roze ka time ho raha hai uth jao na..

M: Are haan mai bhool gya tha.. aa raha hun tu chal Ammi Abbu ke kamre me aur kuch khane ka mang wale..

S: Haan thik hai Faraah ko lekar jaa rahi hun..

M: Haa leja mai aata hun.. Shivi went to the Ammi Abbu room and rang the bell. Ammi opened the door.

Am: Aaja beta… She entered the room and laid sleeping Farah on the bed.

Ab: Mohsin kaha hai

S: Aa rahe hain.. Sajjad nahi aaya

Am: Abhi call kiya tha aa raha hai..

S: Mai room me khana mangwa deti hun..

Ab: Haan beta thik hai.. Shivi called the food service of a resort and ordered food and juices for everyone. A bell rang and Shivi opened the door to find Ali and Shehzad there.

S: Aaiye andar aajaiye khana aa raha hai.. Soon Mohsin and Sajjad too came. They all started talking slowly when the bell rang. Mohsin went and opened the door.

Hotel staff: Sir your food..

M: Thankyou… Mohsin took a food trolley from him and closed the door. They all ate the food and fruits and drank juice. After eating food and having a lot of fun, Shehzad and Ali sir went back to their rooms.

Am: bacho tum logo ka shoot kitne baje start hai

M: 8 baje aap Farah ko sambhal lena hum log neeche chale jaynge

Sa: haan bhai philhaal ab mai Farah ke sath hi so jaun yaha

S: ammi abbu ko sona hoga yaha par.. Farah ko apne sath leja

Sa: haa thik hai.. He picked Farah and took in his room and slept hugging her. On the other hand Shivin too came into their room.

M: Shivi abhi 3 ghante hai yaar.. chal na thodi der hum bhi so lete hai

S: haan chalo.. She set an alarm for 7:45 and they both slept for some time cuddling each other. In a sleep Shivi took the whole blanket so Mohsin snatched  it from her and they both snatched it from each other. At last Shivangi sat in anger and slept on his torso. He wrapped his arms around her and slept peacefully. Their alarm rang and Shivin woke up. They both washed their faces and went downstairs. They were shooting when Ammi Abbu Sajjad and Farah came there around 10 in the morning. Shivi went towards them while Mohsin was giving his shot to Karan.

S: Aap log sab dhoop me mat khade ho roza hai na sabka aap rukiye mai aati hun

F: Mumma

S: Haan bolo Farrah

F: Aapke sath

S: Aao.. she held her hand towards the crew men.

S: Bhaiya waha chaw me kursiyan lagwado 4-5

Cm: Ji madam

S: abhi lagwao jaldi..

F: Mumma kheli

S: kya khelna hai beta aapko

Mohsin noticed it while giving his shot.

M: in dono ladkiyon ko bhi abhi yaha dhoop me hi khelna hai.. He said between the shot and Karan looked in the direction where Mohsin was looking..