Chapter 4

Shivin went to their room and changed their clothes and sat on bed with fingers interlocked in each other while Shivi's head on his shoulder and were watching movie

S: Mohsin boring movie hai band karo ise

M: haa hai to boring tumhe neend aa rahi hai kya

S: nahi

S: Mohsin ek idea

M: Bol

S: hum na ek live karte hai..

M: haa tum abhi kar lo mai kal karlunga..

S: are ohh privacy ke leader dono sath me aayenge live…

M: are pagal hai kya Shivi fans ko pata lag gya to

S: kya pata lagega fans ko Mohsin

M: yaar privacy..

S: ek to aap ye privacy privacy karna band karo nahi to mukka khaige aap ab mai live jaa rahi hun…

M: tu pagal hai yahi room se jayegi..

S: haan abhi yahi se

M: do one thing.. abhi announce kar de.. hum kal chalenge… shoot se thoda break lelenge beech me…

S: pakka..

M: haa baba ya aisa kar we will come live anytime this week… aur jane se 30 minutes pehle bhi announce kar denge..

S: haa ye thik hai.. She put a story in which she had written "Kaira Will Be Coming Live In This Week.. Stay tuned" and tagged him too..

M: haa chal ab soja meri maa..

S:Jyada maa maa mat karo..bahut maa ki yaad aa rahi hai toh main ammi ko bula deti hu..Waise bhi apne aaj bohot kuch bola hai mujhe..

M:Are sorry na please..Abhi so jaaye mujhe neend aa rahi hai

S:Haa so jao waise bhi kal jaldi uthna hai..

M:Haa...Chal Aaja..

He then took her in a hug and kissed her forehead.. She came over him and layed on his chest and he wrapped his arms around her.

M:Good Night Jaan..

S:Good Night..

And they slept hugging each other

Next morning Shivi woke up when sunlight poured inside their room. She got off Mohsin and closed the curtains. She went to the washroom and ordered tea in the room itself for both of them. Soon the tea came and she took it from a serviceman and closed the door. She kept the tray on the side table, sat on bed and started moving her fingers on his face..

M: kya hai Shivi sone do na yaar.. she chuckled and kissed his forehead and then both the cheeks and lastly pecked his lips but before she could move aside he cupped her face and started kissing her. She got startled first but then gave in and started kissing passionately. Soon they broke the kiss when Shivi felt breathless..

M: aaj hui hai good wali morning tum roz aise hi utha diya karo na

S: ho gaye aa shuru jaldi se brush karke aso chai thandi ho rahi hai..

He stood up and went to the washroom. After few minutes he came back with brush in his mouth

M: are mazak nahi kar raha agli baar se mujhe aise hi uthana.. she glared at him..

M: acha sorry do min me aaya.. he went inside being scared and came out after 5 minutes. They both cheered from the tea cups and then drank the tea with a lot of banter and teasing each other. Soon they both got ready and went downstairs to the dining hall..