Chapter 1

Shivin was giving their shots when they started laughing in between the shots.

Romesh Sir: are yaar ye 5 th time hai guys kitna hasoge ab perfect shot dedo abhi we all have a meeting yaar..

They controlled their laugh and finally gave the shot with great difficulty to control their laugh..

Romesh Sir: Perfect Cut.. and Shivin laughed loudly looking at each other.

Bhawna: Chalo guys sab log Rajan Sir ne meeting bulayi hai.. Everyone went to Singhania house including all the cast and crew where the meeting was about to be held.

(A/n Guys both the sets are adjacent to each other )

Rajan Shahi: So guys as you all know about the covid guidelines and government had banned the shooting in film city so me and Garima (Kawa aur uski Chamchi) have talked about the matter and the thing is we have decided to shoot in Silvassa.

Shivin listened to this and the smile on their face was lost suddenly. They looked at each other and then to Garima who was about to continue further.

Garima: And we have decided that the shoot will be for approx one month and we have to leave tomorrow morning till the shooting will again start in mumbai. Are you all excited for the outdoor shoot guys?.. Shivin held each other's hands.

Everyone got excited about the outdoor shoot and Shivin's sad faces went unnoticed by everyone.

Rajan Shahi: So guys you can leave for today and will meet at 6 in morning here on set tomorrow.. Everyone went out straight to their vanity to change for the day and leave for their houses. Shivin went to their vanity while Shivi was hell angry and sat on sofa

S: mujhe nahi jana Mohsin.. hum mana kar dete hai

M: jana to mujhe bhi nahi hai shivi magar jana padega we are leads.. He sat on his knees in front of her and said while cupping her face

S: yaar but...

M: I know Shivi but we can't do anything now we have to take this step

S: mujhe nahi jana Silvassa.. she said cutely and kept her head on his chest

M: chal ghar chalte hai… Mumma Papa Samarth aur Sheetal ko wahi bula le for dinner… Sabko sath me news dedenge…

S: mai phone karta hun ki khan house me pahuche..

M: Good.. She called her mother.

S: Hello mumma Mohsin ne sabko dinner ke liye invite kiya hai ghar par.. aap log pahucho hum log yaha se nikal rahe hain

Sm: okay thik hai beta.. aur waise bhi hume kitna hi time lagega humare neeche wala flat hi to hai..

S: haan okay bye.. she hung up the phone.

M: tum apni car me aaogi na..

S: haan aapki kripa se.. Mohsin chuckled

M: tum niklo phir 5 minute me mai niklunga washroom jaa raha hun...

S: B'bye.. she said and left in her car.

Mohsin reached home..He found everyone sitting in the hall and enjoying their get together..

M:Assalam waleikum

All:Waleikum assalam

M:Shivi aa gayi kya..

A:Nahi beta vo toh nahi aayi..

M:Par vo toh mujhse pehle nikli thi..

A:Abb vo kaha hai..Isliye tujhe bolti hu ek saath aaya jaaya karo.. Ek hi jagah se akele akel nikalte ho..Par tu sunta thodi hai