Chapter 13

Shivin came back to the room and as soon as Mohsin laid Farah on bed she started smiling.

S: Hawww aap acting kar rahe the.. Farrah chuckled

F: Are mumma papa aap bhi to acting karte ho to maine bhi aaj karli bada maza aya aap logo ko budhu banane me..

M: Haww badmash ruk tu.. he took the pillow and picked it up in an air act to beat her from the pillow when she took a pillow too and the three of them started doing pillow fights and had a lot of masti.

F: Mumma papa Farah ko ninni aa rahi hai..

S: Aao chalo hum soye.. soon she slept between the Shivin and both of them kissed her.

S: Good night Teddy

M: Good night tweety... He kissed her forehead and they both slept there..

Next morning Farah woke up and started jumping on bed making Shivin wpkeup.

M: Farah kya kar rahi ho princess.. he said while rubbing his eyes

F: Kheli kheli

S: Yaar ye ladki uthte hi itni energetic kaise hoti hai… she said while trying to open her eyes

M: Ye to Yahi jaane..

S: Farah bacha suno abhi aap chalo washroom

F: Okay mumma.. Shivi took her to the washroom and they both came in 10 minutes and found Mohsin sleeping.

F: Are papa toh phir so gaye..

S: Mere paas ek idea hai suno.. She told her plan to Farah and they both giggled while high-five. Farah sat on the bed beside Mohsin and Shivi came from the other side. Shivi counted 1-2-3 on fingers and Farah shouted

F: Aahhhhh

M: Aahhhhh… he sat with a jerk and Shivi threw a jug of water on his face. He looked at Shivi and Farah with open mouth, laughing and holding their stomach.. 

M: Tum logo ko to mai ruko.. he picked both of them in his hands

S: Mohsin kya kar rahe ho gir jayenge.. he took them to the washroom and opened the shower and all the three became drenched under the shower. They all played in a shower. 

S: Mohsin ab isko bahar le jati hu.. aap bhi jaldi aa jao..

M: Brush karke aata hu..

F: Haan papa 5 minutes minimum remember..

M: Haa na Dadi Amma pata hai..

S: chalo aao Farah ab.. They all got ready in half an hour and went downstairs.. Farah ran towards Sachin jii who was standing with the whole cast at the dining hall.

F: Fufaji… he picked up and kissed her cheek..

Sa: haa bolo

F: maine aur mummy ne aaj papa ke upar prank kiya.. jab papa so rahe the tab papa ko maine aahh karke daraya years me aur. Papa jaise hi uthe mumma ne unpar pani daal diya.. phir papa ko gussa aaya aur unhone hum dono ko godi me utha liya..

Niyati: acha dono ko phir kya hua

F: phir papa mumma aur mujhe washroom me le gaye aur aaj mumma papa aur maine sath sath nahayi nahayi kari… Everyone widened their eyes listening to her.

Ali: Oh wow phir kya hua..

F: mumma ko thand lag rahi thi to papa ne shower me unko huggy kar liya tha…

Harsha: really phir.. aur kya hua..

F: phir papa ne punishment ke liye mumma ke ear par bite kiya tha.. Meanwhile Shivin too reached there and saw everyone looking at them with a suppressing smile.. They shrugged the thought..