Remember Me (Part 4)

Caitlyn awoke finding Y/N sleeping beside her. She sat up and gently swept the hair out of Y/N's face, admiring Y/N's beautiful face.

Y/N took Caitlyn's hand in her sleep and Caitlyn waited till her grip loosened before carefully pulling her hand away and getting up out of bed

Caitlyn gave Y/N a gentle kiss on the forehead and then began getting ready for the evening, applying her makeup and sorting out her hair. Once Caitlyn was finished, she retrieved her dress from her closet and hung it up, so she could steam it. She looked over to Y/N's backpack and decided to do the same for her. Caitlyn retrieved Y/N's suit from her bag and smiled as she admired the beautiful fabrics and design. She then pulled out Y/N's shoes, admiring how clean and shiny they were for her being from the Undercity.

"You like my outfit?" Y/N asked from the bed.

Caitlyn jumped as she heard Y/N's voice, "Y/N, you startled me. Um, yes I like your outfit a lot, actually. The fabric is beautiful."

Caitlyn smiled as she felt Y/N's arms wrap around her waist and her lips place a soft kiss to her neck. Caitlyn placed Y/N's shoes on the cabinet beside her, and turned in Y/N's arms to place a soft, loving kiss to Y/N's lips.

Y/N pulled away and buried her head in Caitlyn's neck as she pulled her closer into the hug. Caitlyn sensed something was wrong and lifted Y/N's head to look at her, holding her cheeks in her hands.

"Hey, what's wrong? Nervous about tonight?" Caitlyn asked.

Y/N shook her head and moved Caitlyn's hands from her face before walking back over to the bed, sitting on the edge.

"Y/N, what's wrong? You're being awfully quiet, did I do something wrong?" Caitlyn asked as she moved closer to her.

Y/N shook her head and looked up to Caitlyn with a sad look in her eyes.

"I've been thinking a lot since last night. About you, about us, about tonight." Y/N replied as she began to play with her hands, something she did when she was nervous.

Caitlyn took Y/N's hand in hers and placed the other on her cheek, caressing it gently with her thumb.

"I think your mother has been right all along. I think that the explosion the other night was a sign. Your mother wants you to move on, find somebody new, someone like you. Ever since we've met, I have caused nothing but problems for you and your family. You got hurt in the Undercity, kidnapped and blown up by Jinx, and now you're suffering from amnesia. If I love you, I should let you move on." Y/N stated as she looked to Caitlyn with a tear rolling down her cheek.

Caitlyn removed her hands from Y/N and Y/N felt empty without her touch. Caitlyn walked away from Y/N, her back facing her.

"Please say something, Caitlyn." Y/N said as she wiped her face.

Caitlyn shook her head and looked back to Y/N, "No."

"What?" Y/N asked.

"No, you are not doing this to me. After everything, you are not going to leave me." Caitlyn replied as a tear fell down her cheek.