Remember Me (Part 3)

Y/N was at the brothel getting her suit fitted by Babette, when Vi entered the back room, looking for her.

"Hey, Y/N. So, I know you're gatecrashing the Kiramman's tonight, but I have to warn you..." Vi started, but Y/N raised her hand, stopping her.

Y/N looked down to Babette, "Are we done?"

Babette nodded and Y/N removed the crimson jacket, handing it to Babette to pack up with the rest of the finished suit. Y/N looked to Vi and sighed.

"Vi, I know you're gonna warn me about Cassandra and the fact that she literally can't stand me, but I'm doing this for Caitlyn. If me going to this thing helps get even some of her memories back then, I've got to try. So, before you say another word, I'll see you tonight." Y/N stated before grabbing the backpack of clothes from Babette and teleporting to a rooftop opposite Caitlyn's bedroom.

Y/N noticed the windows to the bathroom were fogged up. Caitlyn using the shower as the few memories of Y/N ran through her mind, before she shut off the water and wrapped a towel around her as she dried herself off.

 Caitlyn using the shower as the few memories of Y/N ran through her mind, before she shut off the water and wrapped a towel around her as she dried herself off

Y/N watched as Caitlyn entered her bedroom wrapped up in a towel. She noticed that a light blue dome covered the house, but thought nothing of it, thinking it was some special lighting for the celebration. Y/N used her powers to gain Caitlyn's attention and quickly dried Caitlyn's hair before the towel touched her wet head. Caitlyn looked around and noticed a figure out the window waving at her from a nearby rooftop. Caitlyn smiled as she recognised Y/N, but it soon fell as she remembered the security field surrounding the house. She began to wave frantically at Y/N, desperately trying to communicate with her, trying to tell her to stop.

"Wow, guess she's really happy to see me." Y/N smirked before she teleported to Caitlyn's bedroom.

Y/N arrived in Caitlyn's bedroom in a ball of smoke as she landed on the couch.

"How about a warning next time?" Y/N asked as she patted the embers that lay on her arms and legs, then removed the backpack from her back, tossing it beside her on the couch.

Caitlyn ran over to Y/N and cupped her face in her hands, rubbing her cheek gently with her thumb.