Caitlyn x Reader - Remember Me (Part One)

It was late and Caitlyn and Y/N were heading out on patrol. Caitlyn took Y/N's hand, grabbing her attention instantly as they exited the station.

 Caitlyn took Y/N's hand, grabbing her attention instantly as they exited the station

"What is it, Sheriff?" Y/N asked with a wink and a smirk.

Caitlyn smiled back at her girlfriend, "I want you to go home and relax. It's been a long day and I know how you are craving a nice hot bath and your warm bed." Caitlyn said as she rubbed the back of Y/N's hand with her thumb.

"I only crave those things when you're joining me, Cupcake. But I know how your mother hates you running around the Undercity." Y/N replied as she gently placed her hand on Caitlyn's cheek, stroking it gently.

"I know and I promise I'll be home before you go to bed. I'll find someone to cover for me and I'll be right home, and to hell with what my mother thinks." Caitlyn replied as she gazed into Y/N's eyes.

" Caitlyn replied as she gazed into Y/N's eyes

"You promise?" Y/N asked with a small smile.

"Of course and better yet, we'll have the rest of the week off." Caitlyn replied with a nod.

Y/N sighed and removed her hand from Caitlyn's face, "Okay, but I will not sleep until you are right there cuddled up beside me."

Caitlyn chuckled and pulled Y/N in to place a soft kiss to her lips. Y/N pulled away and smiled up at Caitlyn.

"I'm expecting some more of this when you get home." Y/N insisted.

"Of course, now go home. I love you." Caitlyn informed with a smile and a blush.

" Caitlyn informed with a smile and a blush