Vi x Reader - Always You

Vi and Y/N exited Caitlyn's home, leaving Caitlyn to tend to her mother. After the explosion, the two Undercity strays knew that Caitlyn would need some time to recover, so they decided to give her some space and headed back down to the Undercity.

"So, what's our plan, Vi?" Y/N asked.

"I don't know. We need somewhere to lay low. Jinx is out there and she's after us." Vi replied as they walked through the streets of the Undercity.

"I have an idea." Y/N stated as she took hold of Vi's arm, bringing a light blush to the pink haired girl's cheeks.

"What is it?" Vi asked, trying her hardest to hide her blushing cheeks.

"Well, with Silco dead and Sevika out of service, why don't we take back our home?" Y/N asked with a smile on her face.

"Hang on, you want to take back The Last Drop?" Vi asked, raising her eyebrow with a grin on her face.

"Yes, Vi. You have your gauntlet, I have my powers. We can take back The Last Drop with ease and with practically no opposition it will be a cake walk. Come on, don't make me fight alone." Y/N informed as she placed her hand on Vi's shoulder.

Vi sighed and looked up at Y/N, "You know how much I like a fight."

Y/N smiled and pulled Vi into a quick hug.

"Let's go get back our home." Y/N said as she and Vi began to walk towards The Last Drop.

*TIME SKIP*

Vi and Y/N wasted no time in taking out the guards outside The Last Drop. They entered the bar and looked at the occupants. Y/N smiled as she looked to Vi, she was ready for a fight.

Suddenly, the occupants of the bar swarmed the pair of them

Suddenly, the occupants of the bar swarmed the pair of them. Vi began to knock people left, right and centre, each punch breaking bones. Y/N used her powers to throw people out and to destroy any weapons before they got close. Y/N loved fighting with Vi, she always felt safe fighting beside her. She knew that Vi would always have her back and Vi felt the same way about Y/N.

Just as Vi and Y/N had finished beating the life out of the last occupants of the bar, they heard the office door from above slam open.

"Looks like we've got company." Y/N informed as she readied herself.

Vi and Y/N were shocked when their eyes landed on Sevika, with a new metal arm.

"I thought you said you completely destroyed her metal arm?" Y/N asked as she looked to Vi confused.

"I did, she must have made a new one. We can still do this, Y/N. I have you with me this time." Vi replied as she smiled at Y/N.

" Vi replied as she smiled at Y/N