Young!CaitVi x Young! Reader - Field Trip

Vi, Powder, Mylo, Claggor and Y/N entered the Piltover apartment looking for anything valuable to take back. The group had been there at least ten minutes and everything was looking good.

"Y/N, how we doing? Use those powers of yours, how we looking? We gonna get out of here with ease?" Vi asked with a smile on her face, expecting good news.

"Vi, get everyone out of here now!" Y/N yelled as she saw a spark of blue.

Y/N grabbed Powder from the small room they were in and teleported into the next room with Vi. Y/N then looked behind her and sensed two more people approaching.

Y/N ran to the door and placed a chair under the door handle, blocking the entrance

"Vi, go now!" Y/N yelled.

"What about you?" Vi asked as she ushered the others out.

"I'll be fine, I'll meet you back at The Last Drop. Now, go!" Y/N replied.

Vi nodded and headed out. Y/N teleported out to the young girl, grabbing her as an explosion engulfed the apartment. Y/N landed on top of the young girl. She pushed herself up off of the young girl and looked down at her, seeing a small cut on her forehead and her lip, which she quickly healed.

"Hey, Cupcake! You okay?" Y/N asked the girl as she brushed her hair out of her face, trying to wake her up.

Y/N sighed as she looked at the unconscious girl beneath her, suddenly her head shot up at the stairwell, hearing footsteps running up them.

"Enforcers! Shit!" Y/N mumbled to herself.

Y/N quickly stood up and noticed a box of things thrown across the floor by the girl. She quickly picked up a few things and placed them into her bag. Y/N looked back to the window behind her, seeing home in the distance. She then sighed and looked back down to the girl.

"I hope I won't regret this." Y/N whispered to herself as she lifted the girl into her arms and teleported away.

As Y/N landed on a rooftop close to the Undercity, the girl awoke in her arm and screamed causing Y/N to topple over and land on top of the girl once again.