Chapter 18

Salvatore Boarding School for the Young & Gifted
Scott and Wade's Bedroom
Lydia's POV

Having come to Salvatore Boarding School with hopes of learning more about banshees, I was disappointed in the school's lack of basic knowledge such as the existence of supernatural species aside from their major three.

Really, I learned about more supernatural species while in a human public school under three years than Salvatore Boarding School students have since it's founding.

Saying that I was disappointed was an understatement.

"If fairies and different werewolves exist, are there more supernatural species out there?" Wade inquired after I told him about the different werewolf species.

"A lot more than you can imagine," I replied. "A part of me envies how oblivious you are..."

"RAAAWWWRRRAHHOOOO!"

A familiar Alpha roar-howl reached my ears loud and clear and goosebumps exploded all over my body and something inside me came alive, rejuvenating the fire Theo put out.

The most intense spontaneous orgasm I've ever had suddenly rocked my body and my mind shut down with Scott's Alpha roar-howl resonating in my head.

How long it lasted? I had no idea but when I came to I was the most relaxed I've been since senior year started.

I was glad I was not standing.

Sleep sounded great right about now but I was not tired or sleepy, I was the opposite, actually, although I wouldn't mind staying right where I was just to savour the moment.

"Um, Lydia?"

I heard a voice and then a fluttering like that of wings and I felt a difference in the room's air movement.

My eyes snapped open and landed on Wade floating two feet above the floor with his wings out fluttering.

"You're..." I began in awe.

"Flying?" Wade supplied.

"Floating," I said sitting up. "How?"

"It just happened and I might look calm but I'm freaking out! I have wings and I'm flying!"

"Floa... (sigh) Yes, you are. You're a fairy so you'll get used to it."

"How do I get down?" Wade asked and then added. "Without making the wings disappear."

"I don't know," I replied. "Maybe try using your instincts, they'll guide you better than I could."

"How?"

"Uh, do what feels right to you. Don't overthink it, just let it happen."

It took a while but Wade got it.

"I can't believe it," He said admiring himself in a large mirror. "I have wings!"

While Wade admired himself, I realised something.

There was something weird about the timing of Wade's wings' appearance. Both for the first time and the second time.

The first time the wings came out, I was there and so was Scott.

The wings came out with me in Wade's presence the second time but Scott wasn't around.

If it wasn't for Wade being able to see whatever the ripples originating from Scott's heart were, I would have thought I had something to do with his wings coming out.

When I added the fact that the wings made their second appearance around the same time Scott Alpha roared, I concluded that Scott had something to do with the wing's appearance, or maybe the ripples, no, the Ripples.